WEDNESDAY MILEAGE................... (Read 657 times)

8 miles tonight in the hot muggy South. I love it. Cool
    Uh oh....you're getting a little too close for comfort (1000 mile club). NOW I have to run tonight. Big grin

Michelle

madness baby

6.5 for me today. Ran the course of my 10K for this weekend. Smile
      deb
        Uh oh....you're getting a little too close for comfort (1000 mile club). NOW I have to run tonight. Big grin
        I knew I was a little ways behind RunChic, I didnt realize I am that close to you. You got about 10 miles on me. How bout you stay in tonight? Wink I wont tell anyone. If I dont catch you before June 3rd then I wont catch you at all. After that my running will decrease some what.

http://www.freewebs.com/run4life/RA/springChallenge.htm

Member Since 2008

7.6 miles this morning, nice comfortable 8+ pace. Christopher Cross on my I-Pod. What else could I ask for?
          PWL

Has been

Mile easy warmup, 3 miles of hill sprints, another easy mile cooldown.

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

Mishka-old log

18 miles, just over 3:00 mile pace. ...on a bike....he, he, he.
              jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

18 miles, just over 3:00 mile pace. ...on a bike....he, he, he.
                Hey, Mishka, when are you back in business? Hope PT is going well.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

mikeymike

ZERO. Now there's something you don't see every day.

Runners run

5.55 miles. I thought I would just take it easy after yesterdays 3x1mi repeats but I couldn't slow down and ended up doing a couple of 1200m sets at just under LT pace. Easy runs for the rest of the week now...
                      7 miles tonight. I don't like running in the afternoons. It's bad mojo, for sure. Losing my Garmin was proof. Sad

Jennifer mm#1231

3.1 at tempo pace NEW best time of 23:30. Then 3 more miles at a comfy pace - Wednesday mileage 6. Not bad.

Michelle

ZERO. Now there's something you don't see every day.
                          Seriously. I had to look twice to see that it was really you. Smile

Michelle

How bout you stay in tonight? Wink I wont tell anyone.
                            Nope. Couldn't stay in. After soccer I still had life in me, so I put on some white clothes and headed out into the night (8:30 p.m.). Better late than never. Big grin

Michelle

Last night I tempted lighting as I went out on a soccer field for a squishy and wet ~3.25 miles. There was a mild drizzle, but very little wind as there was earlier and later into the night. Thursday morning I saw all the wind damage... quite a bit. Thankfully we had no tornados. I am not looking to weather heating up here in Texas, but then again there might be some nice mirages that I can run to. Yes, nice mirages of ice chilled water and ladies! haha Big grin modal

Vim

7.88 miles in Baltimore City ... great run, great run Smile
                                2009: BQ?