Stardust (Read 432 times)

The Meek One

Just in case you wanted to beat the heat Stardust is an incredible film. It is based on a book by Neil Gaiman who writes fairy tales for adults. I left the theater with a gigantic smile and a fuzzy warm feeling. The movie just makes you want to go love everyone. I don't typically make these grandiose statements, but I feel comfortable with this statement. Everyone in the whole world should love this movie Cheers

Basically... run!

That's definitely on my list of movies to see. I really liked the book. Gaiman is a great storyteller. He also wrote a fun series of (adult) comics called The Sandman.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Can I take my 8 and 5 year old kiddos? They saw the Harry Potter films, Star Wars and Lord of the Rings...
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

MovieMom.com seems to recommend it for 14+. But I think it would depend upon the kid. I'd guess LOTR would be a lot heavier and more violent by comparison. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

The voice of mile 18

actually I was surprised I liked it a lot. thought it was going to be a lousy recycled summer movie remake of the princess bridge but it was saved by lots of great performances (Michelle Pfeifer and frigging hilarious DeNiro) I think it was a little too adult for small kids (a couple animal sacrifices and murders just off screen)

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy