Happy Birthday Zoomie? (Read 640 times)

Gotta TRI

Can I assume by the new avatar that it's your birthday Zoomie? If so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Big grin Big grin Andy
    2010 Dec. California International Marathon 2011 Jan. Disney Marathon
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Big grin Happy Birthday! I'll have second cup of coffee in your honor, but I promise, no more singing. Cool

Michelle

Happy Birthday! Hoist yourself a good beer (well, maybe not quite yet.)
        Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Hippo Birdy two ewe Hippo Birdy two ewe Hippo Birdy dear Z-Z Hippo Birdy two ewe Have a good one. Neil UK Smile

Running ... just keep running!

hup

Have a great day!!
              Happy Happy Day! Big grin

Big Chicken!

Happy Birthday Zoomie!!! Today's cake calories equal ZERO!! That's the best part about birthdays!
                Kris C Running away from the couch one mile at a time!
                jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Congrats! Big grin You are now officially eligible to run for president! Tongue

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Happy Birthday ZZ!

"Good-looking people have no spine. Their art never lasts. They get the girls, but we're smarter." - Lester Bangs

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hippo Birdy two ewe Hippo Birdy two ewe Hippo Birdy dear Z-Z Hippo Birdy two ewe
                      Ha, I got this very card from a friend of mine yesterday! Shocked Cool

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Congrats! Big grin You are now officially eligible to run for president! Tongue
                        I think I'll pass. I'd be a terrible mudslinger. But I would guarantee a beer in every fridge! Big grin Thanks, peeps! Smile

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Can I assume by the new avatar that it's your birthday Zoomie? If so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Big grin Big grin Andy
                          I should add that for 10 days did and I are the same age...he gets old again on the 22nd. And today I entered a new AG--though it's a fast one (35-39), so I have my work cut out for me in the next few years! Shocked

~ Sarah Kay

Happy cake-day!
                              But I would guarantee a beer in every fridge! Big grin
                              I'd vote for that!! Happy B-day Smile