Sub 1:30 Half Marathon 2021 Edition (Read 448 times)

Zebano damn that sounds like a mentally tough week !

Good luck for tomorrow.

55+ PBs 5k 18:36 June 3rd TT

" If you don't use it you lose it,  but if you use it, it wears out.

Somewhere in between is about right "      

Welcome back, Corey.  My son committed to Clemson yesterday.  I'm tentatively thinking of running a Saturday morning half in Aiken in October and going up to see him that afternoon.  The race is usually pretty small, though.  A year or two ago you told me about a springtime half in Greenville.  Are there any good ones in the fall that are reasonably close to Clemson?

James that's awesome,  I'm sure he will love it, what is he going to major in?  The Spinx Run fest is usually in October not sure when it is this year.  I have ran it twice and it is pretty well organized.  You start outside of Flour field, home of the Greenville Drive baseball team, not sure of the route as it does change (both times I ran it was different) and finish up inside the stadium.  Greenville is not too far from Clemson either maybe 20-30 minutes.

PR's

1m  5:38 (2018)

5k    19:59 (2019)

HM  1:33:56 (2018)

FM  3:23:07 (2018)

Zebano Keen and Mark

Good luck in your races this weekend!

PR's

CFarr welcome. How's it feel to be an empty nester?

Zebano we are almost there, we are actually in the process of getting our house ready to put on the market.  We have already bought a small condo in downtown and have a GC getting ready to start the remodel next week so hopefully by the first of June we will begin to move in.

PR's

JamesD

JamesD

Corey - Thanks for the info on the Spinx race.  When I saw the name, I wondered if it was a reference to Egypt or to women's undergarments, but it's neither Sphinx nor Spanx.  My son will be studying business.  

Zebano, Keen, Mark - Good luck!

I’m still having groin soreness/tightness occasionally during runs and even once or twice when not running.  It hasn’t been severe enough for me to stop, but it doesn’t seem to be improving very quickly, if at all.  It’s a little worse on dirt than on the treadmill, but that may just be that I’m going a little less slowly on the dirt.  Otherwise the week went pretty well.

Got my first covid vaccine on Tuesday (Pfizer).  No side effects except for a sore arm.  I was a little more tired than usual after Thursday’s run, but that may have been the temperature - in the 70s/low 20s - not hot, but warmer than it’s been so far this year. 

Sun - 8.1 miles steady in park @8:18, too fast but felt strong

Mon - 9-11 miles (1:39) easy on treadmill

Tues - 9.4 miles slow in park @8:44

Weds - off

Thurs - 10.4 miles in park @8:39

Fri - 9-11 miles (1:39) easy on treadmill

Sat - 9.4 miles in park @8:35

Total - 55-59 miles worth of time/effort, 8 hours 37 minutes

YTD average - probably high 40s/low 50s mpw

Post-1987 PRs:  Half 1:30:14 (2019); 10K 39:35 (2019); 5K 19:12 (2017); Mile 5:37.3 (2020)

'24 Goals: consistency, age-graded PRs, half < 1:32

James congrats on getting the vaccine and a nice week.

Keen great job on your race I saw via strava.

My week

Weekly for period: From: 22/03/2021 To 28/03/2021

Date Name Distance
              in km
              Duration Avg Pace
              per km
              Elevation Gain
              in m
              22/03/2021 Morning Run with 6k tempo 14.03 01:04:01 04:34 5
              23/03/2021 Morning Run 12.01 00:59:13 04:56 4
              25/03/2021 Morning Run with 5 x 1000 with 2 min jog recovery 14.03 01:03:45 04:33 5
              26/03/2021 Morning Run 10.01 00:49:56 04:59 11
              27/03/2021 Even the sheep were still asleep 😴 12.02 01:09:20 05:46 310
              28/03/2021 Morning Run 24.53 02:04:26 05:04 28

Total distance: 86.63km

Marky_Mark_17

James - sounds like me after a flu shot, that always gives me a bit of a dead arm.  Well done on a solid week.

Piwi - another good week, nice tempo and long run.

Race went pretty well.  Fabe Downs and Rodwyn Isaacs were there and both running the 10km (i.e. no chance of a trophy there) so I decided to switch to the 15km, figuring it would be better practice for the half in 5 weeks anyway and I had a reasonable shot at first over that distance.  Conditions were warm and windy, not great to be honest (ironically the two previous days where this race was postponed were both excellent and would've been far better).  Overall it was a little slower than I probably would've liked for a HMP+ hit-out, but Gene (who came second in the 15km) was around 2 minutes slower than he was at Albany last week so that gave me a reasonable sense of how slow a day it was (probably 8-10 seconds/km worth).  Didn't totally kill myself out there but had a few "race intensity" patches that I had to push through mentally, to be honest that was just what I needed having not raced in almost 4 months.

Date Name Distance
                in km
                Duration Avg Pace
                per km
                Elevation Gain
                in m
                23/03/2021 That run where I don’t want to say it’s race week in case I jinx it 14.05 00:55:04 03:55 27
                24/03/2021 That run with a few brief reminders of 10k effort 12.01 00:51:59 04:20 31
                25/03/2021 That run with Domain laps in the dark 12.06 00:52:08 04:19 117
                27/03/2021 That run where it’s looking warm and windy tomorrow 7.12 00:28:45 04:02 65
                28/03/2021 Warm up 2.05 00:08:50 04:19 18
                28/03/2021 Run the Point 15km, 1st place, 53:47 official 15.15 00:53:49 03:33 134

Total distance: 62.43km

3,000m: 9:07.7 (Nov-21) | 5,000m: 15:39 (Dec-19) | 10,000m: 32:34 (Mar-20)  

10km: 33:15 (Sep-19) | HM: 1:09:41 (May-21)* | FM: 2:41:41 (Oct-20)

* Net downhill course

Last race: Maraetai HM, 10 Mar, DNF

Up next: Waterfront HM, 7 Apr

"CONSISTENCY IS KING"

Marky_Mark_17

Race report, Run the Point, 28/3/21

Having been postponed twice due to Covid lockdowns, I'm hoping it's third time lucky for this year's Run the Point event.  Of course, when race morning dawns, it's humid and windy and totally not cool and still like the two cancelled race days would have been.  Thus continues my tradition of the weather being perfect on the day the race would have been (but wasn't).

Anyway, this is basically my backyard and I won the 10km last year, so I'm pretty keen to have a good crack particularly as it's my first race in almost 4 months.  In addition it's my only chance for a real race environment before the Southern Lakes HM in 5 weeks.  I had planned to do the 10km initially (the course is 1, 2 or 3 laps of a 5km loop), but then on the start line a couple of very quick young guys, Fabe Downs and Rodwyn Isaacs, show up.  I'd been tossing up the 15km anyway because it's probably better prep for my HM, and when I realise I have a much better shot at the winner's trophy over that distance, I decide to shoot for the 15km based on how the first lap feels.  Kinda feel like I might end up robbing Gene Rand, my Takapuna clubmate, as I'd told him I'd do 10km and he is probably the top contender for the 15km, but anyway.

Weirdly there is no 10 second count down and I almost get a surprise when the hooter goes off.  The first km is downhill and Gene briefly compliments me on the matching outfit (pink singlet / pink Next%'s), which Miss 4 chose.  At 3:20 it is the fastest km of the race but it is downhill after all, and the other 4km of the course are all rolling to varying degrees.

Around the bottom of Bomb Point the NE is a bit of a headwind, so it's a little slow through there (km 2: 3:27), and due to roadworks there is a section of the course with 4 sharp turns in short succession, which is pretty horrible in VF's (km 3: 3:35).  I hit a reasonable rhythm at probably just under 3:30/km at least when there's no rollers or turns.  There is a big group walking dogs and I figure they might get a bit of a surprise when hundreds of runners descend on them very shortly.

Then it's on to the boardwalk section which is nice running (albeit a lot of sharp turns) and I can see the two lead 10km runners are well ahead now.  There is a tricky uphill s-bend section with a couple of momentum-killing turns but I focus on powering up and over it (km 4: 3:42), before it's on to the rolling section around the western side of the course.  The view from the top of the climb shows Gene is fairly well back, maybe 30 seconds.  Hard getting a rhythm through here and I swear I felt better and faster this time last year with the benefit of some altitude training a couple of weeks earlier (km 5: 3:32).  The 5km split (17:35) confirms that at the end of lap one.

It's hard not to go into a few dark mental places here, as I realise I was in probably all-time peak form here this time last year (I think I was around 17:20-ish and then ran a big negative split on the second lap) - and currently I am a little bit behind that.  Maybe I'm still paying the price for running that marathon last year and overtraining for it.  Shut up, Mark.  Mentally I think I was also already well and truly committed to the 15km and when I come past the start/finish line I tell my wife and daughter that I'm doing 15km.  They give me a big cheer which is a great boost and the downhill section up next is refreshing too.

Anyway the second lap pans out much like the first.  Nice for 1km, then a bit of wind to deal with, then a little slower as there is now a bit of congestion to deal with in terms of slower runners and walkers on their first lap.  I figure the congestion will be worst on this lap as the field will spread out a bit by the final lap (and some people doing the 5km will have finished altogether).  There is a small amount of weaving involved and I have to slow right down on the roadworks section as there's not much room to maneuver.  I'm feeling in a decent rhythm though, like I can hold this easily until the end of the third lap.

Coming past the finish line, the second lap split is a little slower at 17:49.  The overall km splits followed a similar pattern to lap 1, but just a few seconds slower (3:28, 3:28, 3:38, 3:42, 3:34) and by the time I hit the top of the s-bend up the hill, Gene is nowhere in sight so I've got at least a minute, maybe more, to play with.  I was probably a little conservative on this lap as I have never raced 15km and probably held back a touch for that reason.  The course is slightly long as well from memory.  The overall time for 10km is about a minute slower than I was last year, although obviously I've committed to running longer today.

Anyway, another big cheer from the family (yes dear it is the final lap now!) and on to lap 3.  The guy on the lead bike is waiting and asks me if I am first in the 15km.  I tell him that I sure hope so.  I actually liked having the bike to chase on this lap as I'd been solo the previous two laps.  He does a great job of clearing a path although as expected things have thinned out a bit now too.  Some really nice cheers and support from other runners and walkers too which I really appreciated, also a guy in an Iron Maiden shirt (love them albeit black t shirts are not my preferred running apparel).  Not a lot to report on this lap other than that I had to dig it in a bit coming up the s-bend hill at the end of the boardwalk, and through the subsequent rollers.  However, I felt like I probably left a bit in the tank and didn't really kick the legs into top gear either.

The split for the final lap (17:50) showed I actually kept it very consistent over those last two laps at a similar pace (3:28, 3:28, 3:34, 3:46, 3:34).  Combined with the fact I wasn't totally shattered at the end and I knew I hadn't totally emptied the tank.  To be honest I couldn't really be bothered powering up the final climb towards the finish line as I knew it wasn't going to change much one way or another.

Coming down the finish chute, I can see the tape stretched out ahead of me.  I tell myself just to enjoy it - winning a race is a rare and special thing.  I turn 40 in a couple of weeks and the simple truth is it's going to get harder to win races.  Appreciate the opportunities that you have!

Official time was 53:47, I suppose technically a PB as I've never raced a 15km before but it's not exactly an established distance!

Then I did the 2km kids dash with my daughter who has just turned 4 and was possibly the youngest kid there.  She was really excited about it!  Honestly I was a little nervous as she's never run even close to that far (we did a 1km walk last weekend and that was hard work!) but she was awesome.  She ran probably 75% of it and only walked when she needed a drink of water.  It was great to see her really giving it everything, we had great support from the family which helped but there were also points where she was talking to herself telling herself to work hard and keep going.  It was pretty inspiring and half made me wish I'd pushed a bit harder in places in my race.  Definitely good inspiration to keep in mind with 5 weeks to go until Southern Lakes HM.

Overall, I think my Southern Lakes HM goal is possibly a touch optimistic, but given the tough conditions out there today, the much faster course at Southern Lakes, and 5 weeks still to train, anything is possible (as long as I attack it with the same level of effort that my daughter did today!).

3,000m: 9:07.7 (Nov-21) | 5,000m: 15:39 (Dec-19) | 10,000m: 32:34 (Mar-20)  

10km: 33:15 (Sep-19) | HM: 1:09:41 (May-21)* | FM: 2:41:41 (Oct-20)

* Net downhill course

Last race: Maraetai HM, 10 Mar, DNF

Up next: Waterfront HM, 7 Apr

"CONSISTENCY IS KING"

SteveChCh

Hot Weather Complainer

nice race and report Mark. That’s interesting that you can change events mid race, I’ve never heard of that before.

I think you’re a real chance to sub 1:10. Those dark thoughts about over training should be replaced by confidence about the endurance that’s given you.

Turning 40 may start reducing the times you break the tape but with the speed you’re racing at, it will be extremely rare not to get the AG gold

5km: 18:34 11/23 â”‚ 10km: 39:10 8/23 â”‚ HM: 1:26:48 9/23 â”‚ M: 3:34:49 6/23

2024 Races:

Motorway Half Marathon February 25, 2024 1:29:55

Christchurch Half-Marathon April 21, 2024

Selwyn Marathon June 2, 2024

Dunedin Half Marathon September 15, 2024

watsonc123

Piwi - nice week.

Mark - nice week and congrats on the win.

My week was OK.  The aim was 30km and 300m elevation.  I didn't achieve that, as Thursday's hills really took it out of me.  Aim for the coming week is 45km and 450m elevation.

Date Name Distance
                      in km
                      Duration Avg Pace
                      per km
                      Elevation Gain
                      in m
                      22/03/2021 Evening Run 4.68 00:25:36 05:28 16
                      23/03/2021 Evening Run 4.69 00:26:20 05:37 15
                      25/03/2021 Evening Run - Kingsley Heights Hill 7.69 00:42:09 05:29 115
                      28/03/2021 Evening Run 4.72 00:24:07 05:07 15

Total distance: 21.79km

PRs: 5km 18:43 (Dec 2015), 10km 39:59 (Sep 2020), half 1:26:16 (Sep 2016), full 3:09:28 (Jun 2015)

40+ PRs: 5km 19:31 (Oct 2020), 10km 39:59 (Sep 2020), half 1:29:39 (Jun 2018), full 3:13:55 (Sep 2022)

2023 PRs (hope to beat in 2024): 5km 20:34, 10km 41:37, half 1:32:32, full 3:21:05

2024 PRs: 5km 20:25

flavio80

Intl. correspondent

Piwi - those 1000s indicate sub 18 or close. Either that or you’re running them too fast 

RP - All the equipment you will ever need is the ground, a bit of gravity, and perhaps somewhere over your head to grab and pull yourself up.

Let’s test that theory: Stop what you’re doing, drop to the ground and to 10 pushups. See, that was easy 

Zeb - man that’s a hard week. I hope I never get assigned to jury duty. It looks like the race went well apart from getting lost?

James - It’s great to hear you got the vaccine. My Mom, Dad and the in-laws are getting it this week, it will be a HUGE weight off my shoulders.

Mark - that was a great result and I’m glad you finally got to race. It’s super cool to see race pictures from New Zealand right now, they feel so outer worldly. 

Interesting that you could choose the distance mid race.

And super awesome section of your race report about miss 4 racing it! It's so cool she can have such positive experiences about exercising at this age. that will be with her for a long time I'm sure 

Keen - That was a cool race, never seen an 8 miler before.It must have been difficult conditions as you ran it at HMP.

me - Recovery week is down below. The concerning niggles on the hamstring seem to be gone. I'm mostly recovered physically.

So Tuesday I'll try to seize the moment and go for my 11th attempt at a sub 18 5k. 11th time is the charm is what they say.

After 10 failures I hope to have learned my lessons and earned my fitness to finally see it through.

An easy run today with a few strides, then a day off tomorrow. I'll use that same course (laps around those buildings), which is roughly 830m, so around 6 laps. Man I'm jealous of you guys racing.

Date Name Distance
                        in km
                        Duration Avg Pace
                        per km
                        Elevation Gain
                        in m
                        23/03/2021 Morning Run 4.03 00:20:05 04:59 8
                        24/03/2021 Morning Run 6.02 00:30:01 04:59 22
                        25/03/2021 Morning Run 10.03 00:50:02 04:59 39
                        26/03/2021 Morning Run 7.96 00:40:00 05:02 35
                        27/03/2021 Morning Run 11.46 00:56:00 04:53 41
                        28/03/2021 Taper time again 🙂 6.09 00:30:02 04:56 14

Total distance: 45.58km

PRs: 1500 4:54.1 2019 - 5K 17:53 2023 - 10K 37:55 2023 - HM 1:21:59 2021

Up next: no idea

Tool to generate Strava weekly

Watson good to see a weekly from you.

Mark congrats on the win, very tactical move changing races. I've not heard of that before so late in the process !

Flavio awesome look forward to your 5k. Easy 3.35/kms for you.

Unfortunately my 5x1000m last year were under 3.35kms but didn't produce the result on race day. I think you really need that 6th rep. My last 5k was 3.39 pace over 4.95 kms so probably would have improved a bit off that 18.25.

darkwave

Mother of Cats

James  - I'm sorry the groin isn't improving quicker.  It's not surprising to me that it's worse on the dirt - I'd think you'd need to stabilize more there.

Congrats on the vax!

Piwi - good week for you!  Regarding the 1K repeats and your 5K time - what are you doing for the recovery?  If you're walking, I'd suggest that a jog of about 5:30-5:45 per KM pace might make the workout more applicable to 5K.

Marky_Mark - congrats on the win and great report.  I would think that doing 3 laps could be quite challenging - you know exactly what to expect (and dread).

SteveChCh - I saw the Strava - that's a decent hill.

Flavio - good luck on Tuesday.  And great on the family getting vaxxed.

My week:

60 miles running, 1500 yards swimming, and 2 hours pool-running

M: 50 minutes pool-running and upper body weights/core.
                            T: 12 miles, including a track workout of 2x1200, 3x800, 400, 2x200 in 4:39, 4:39, 3:07, 3:01, 3:01, 87, 43, and 42. 400m recovery in between 2:2x and 2:4x after each. Followed with leg strengthwork and 500 yards recovery swimming.
                            W: 11 miles very easy on treadmill (9:33), and streaming yoga.
                            Th: 3 miles very easy on treadmill (9:33), 50 minutes pool-running, and upper body weights/core.
                            F: 12 miles on the treadmill, including a tempo workout of 4 miles in 27:22 (6:56/6:49/6:49/6:48) and six 30 second hill repeats up a 5% slope with 90 second jog after each. Followed with leg strengthwork and 500 yards recovery swimming.
                            Sa: 10 miles very easy (8:51) plus drills and 6 hill sprints, followed by streaming yoga.
                            Su: 12 miles easy to moderate, split as the first 4 averaging 9:04 pace and the next 8 miles averaging 7:27 pace. Followed with leg strengthwork, 500 yards recovery swimming, and 20 minutes pool-running.

Split this one between the treadmill and outdoors.  Worth noting that the treadmill paces tend to be considerably slower than outdoors due to heat and incline - for example, last Sunday outside I finished up my long run with 5 miles at 6:48 per mile/4:14 per km pace with an average HR of 168; this past Friday on the treadmill I did a tempo workout of 4 miles averaging 6:51 per mile/4:15 per km pace with an average HR of 175.

I don't care particularly much, as I think it's effort that matters, especially for a tempo workout.  Just noting it because otherwise it'd be easy to underestimate my fitness based on the treadmill workouts.

I have my goal half-marathon - the Salisbury Half - this coming Saturday.  Forecast is looking good right now - 34 degrees F/ 1 degree C, light to moderate wind, and sunshine.  Course is supposedly mostly flat, just three overpasses.  I'm thinking that I'm good for 87 minutes and change at least.

Half is on Saturday, then I get my second dose of Moderna on Sunday.  Next week is dedicated to half marathon/second dose recovery, and then I'll jump into marathon training the week after.

For the full marathon, I now have a tune-up 10 Miler scheduled for May 30 - the "Miles on the Mohawk" 10 Miler in Albany, NY.  CK could you please put that one down when you have a chance?  I do not have a goal time yet.

Everyone's gotta running blog; I'm the only one with a POOL-RUNNING blog.

And...if you want a running Instagram where all the pictures are of cats, I've got you covered.

zebano

Hey all, looks like Mark had a great race! Congrats on the win! Way to stay consistent through all 3 laps.

Keen I must have missed your race on Strava, I'll be looking for a report.

My race was ... ok? It was just as hilly and muddy as expected though the altimeter has me a little disappointed as I thought it was worse than that. I told a clubmate the plan was to tempo the first mile since it's mostly flat/downhill and then pick people off and frankly I executed that to perfection. The course was noticeably short and I passed a ton of people going down hills as that's a skill of mine. I'm wondering two things:

1. Did I sandbag the overall effort to finish strong? Specifically I was letting people gap me on the uphills. Mile 3 hurt but not in that gut searing way that a 5k usually does

2. I had one chance to really turn on the gas and hang with a stronger runner and I let her go (female overall winner). I passed her on a nasty root & mud downhill because her trail chops aren't that strong but when it flattened out she was gone so fast it was ridiculous.

I am a touch upset that I missed a turn at the end. The actual distance was about 5k by most peoples watches (between 3.15 and 3.2 mi) but I missed a turn and no fewer than 7 people I had passed passed me back as I ended up running 3.45. It's wasn't an important race but I think I lost my AG award because of that.

Oh well my week was pretty solid all things considered (see my previous note about Jury duty).

M - 40 min EZ + 8x:08 hill sprints

- 20 min shakeout. Meant to run in PM but exhausted.

W  - 4x road mile @T effort (7:03, 6:51, 53, 47) on windy morning. Meant to do 6 but ran out of time.

Th (AM) - 40 min EZ + Drill

F (AM) - 30 min EZ + 6x:08 hill sprints

F (PM) - 17 min quick

S - Mobility + WU + Race + CD = 8.3mi

S (PM) - 8.6 trail miles under a new moon!

Sun-  10 miles really chill, but legs are dead. + Mobility after

56 miles

--Next week my plan called for some V02 work but I think I'm going to call the race good enough and do some 10k specific work.

Piwi, Watson - Nice weeks!

Flavio  Good luck with sub 18!

1600 - 5:23 (2018), 5k - 19:33 (2018), 10k - 41:20 (2021), half - 1:38:57 (2018), Marathon - 3:37:17 (2018)

SteveChCh

Hot Weather Complainer

Mark and Keen - Great races.

Mikkey - If it wasn't my first full I may throw caution to the wind, but going into the unknown has some fear factor so I want to do everything I can to make it a good experience.

zebano - Sounds like you're asking all the right questions post race - you should also be proud of the effort.  Bummer about the missed turn and AG award!

darkwave - Nice week and good luck for Saturday.  I'd be pleasantly surprised if I saw a vaccine this year...I will now resist the urge to rant about govt (in)competence.

flavio - good recovery week.  That's a quick turnaround to try a 5km, I'd do terribly if I tried such a thing.  Good luck!

piwi - Nice week.  I think you can go sub 18 very soon.  Perhaps Hagley Park in autumn or winter is a good venue.

JamesD - Sorry about the continuing soreness.  Keep persevering, you'll get there.

CFarr - Good to see you back, hope work calms down enough to see you more often

me - Similar mileage week to the previous but easier long run - a bit shorter and on the flat.  This really felt like a breakthrough week in a way.  Everything felt so easy.  On Wednesday I think I could have doubled that workout and done another 4 repeats.  On Saturday my "easy" run turned out to be almost exactly my target marathon pace.  Essentially the equivalent of what I plan to do in the race in 2 weeks.  So I need to be careful not to push too fast at the moment I think, and stick to the long game.  The weather has gotten much cooler early in the morning and in the evening and has been perfectly calm, which I think is a factor in everything feeling easier.

Date Name Distance
                                in km
                                Duration Avg Pace
                                per km
                                Elevation Gain
                                in m
                                22/03/2021 Warm up 0.46 00:02:44 05:57 0
                                22/03/2021 70 mins easy pace 14.85 01:10:04 04:43 20
                                24/03/2021 Warm up 0.57 00:03:19 05:49 0
                                24/03/2021 16km incl. 4 x (1km @ 4:20, 1km @ 4:40) 16.05 01:12:36 04:31 8
                                25/03/2021 Recovery 10km 10.84 00:56:18 05:12 21
                                26/03/2021 Warm up 0.47 00:02:42 05:45 0
                                26/03/2021 Easy 30 mins 6.45 00:30:40 04:45 2
                                27/03/2021 Warm up 0.50 00:02:52 05:44 0
                                27/03/2021 Easy 20 20.10 01:35:07 04:44 20
                                28/03/2021 Hanmer Hangover Recovery 7.46 00:41:09 05:31 74

Total distance: 77.76km

5km: 18:34 11/23 â”‚ 10km: 39:10 8/23 â”‚ HM: 1:26:48 9/23 â”‚ M: 3:34:49 6/23

2024 Races:

Motorway Half Marathon February 25, 2024 1:29:55

Christchurch Half-Marathon April 21, 2024

Selwyn Marathon June 2, 2024

Dunedin Half Marathon September 15, 2024