Toaster Ovens (Read 1513 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Dude, two words ..... frying pan.  It's the only way, really.  Trust me on this.

Well, that is pretty good.  Just tried it. Wow.  Thanks!

Smile

Prince of Fatness

Well, that is pretty good.  Just tried it. Wow.  Thanks!

Smile

You are welcome.

Heh.  Another convert.  My work here is done.

Not at it at all. 

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Menace to Sobriety

The real question is why small appliances are made so cheaply that even a high end snooty model like a Krupps breaks within 5 years.

Just like a human heart only has a factory limited number of beats, a toaster oven only has a limited number of Pop Tarts and "bagels".

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

#artbydmcbride

And if a toaster oven is overstressed, it will invariably 'fail'.

That is pretty much what "overstressed' implies.

Runners run

"run" "2" "eat"

And if a toaster oven is overstressed, it will invariably 'fail'.

That is pretty much what "overstressed' implies.

this is highly relevant to the heart rate discussion.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

damn, I just laughed hard (in case anybody is interested)

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

After a certain number of Coulombs of electrons pass through an incandescent filament, it will fail.

Dude, two words ..... frying pan.  It's the only way, really.  Trust me on this.

!!!! you are the one that deserves the credit.  I have been frying paning pizza for about 6 months now without any real recollection of where I got the idea.  I knew someone deserved a pat on the back, glad I know who now, thanks!

Whatever my lot, thou hast taught me to say, It is well, it is well with my soul.

Prince of Fatness

!!!! you are the one that deserves the credit.  I have been frying paning pizza for about 6 months now without any real recollection of where I got the idea.  I knew someone deserved a pat on the back, glad I know who now, thanks!

Nice.  You're welcome!

Not at it at all. 

an amazing likeness

Been doing this for years, and for pizzas made w/pesto, rather than red sauce, the extra oil in them means that the re-heated in the pan slices have a wonderful crisped bottom...yum!

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Heh.  Another convert.  My work here is done.

Another one here. It changed what I thought I knew about the world. 

Prince of Fatness

Since this thread has been revived ...... Trent, which toaster oven did you purchase?

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Since this thread has been revived ...... Trent, which toaster oven did you purchase?

This bad boy:

We are happy with it!

No run...need sleepy!

Damn you all with your pizza talk and Papa John's ads!!!  I was headed for bed, but not anymore...