New PB - 1km - (Read 1833 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Stalker.

Not really, not when it is happily broadcast to the wide web.

Okay.  Maybe a little.

jayskydee

Why would they need post it notes at the lemonade stand?

Ha quite the comedian. I would say their behaviour was of such level though. Buggers scrunched it up even before I came over. Guilty. They then had gall not to even deny to much that it was about me, just saying that in all circumstances you have no right to look at a "private conversation" all bull shit of course, and legally speaking too there defence would be bull shit if I had found slander or libelious remarks about me, or some one else or any racial remarks etc.  Dosent matter how you find something when it is still in plain view, or slightly hidden, the fact is you find it.

xor

Ha quite the comedian. I would say their behaviour was of such level though. Buggers scrunched it up even before I came over. Guilty. They then had gall not to even deny to much that it was about me, just saying that in all circumstances you have no right to look at a "private conversation" all bull shit of course, and legally speaking too there defence would be bull shit if I had found slander or libelious remarks about me, or some one else or any racial remarks etc.  Dosent matter how you find something when it is still in plain view, or slightly hidden, the fact is you find it.

Interestingly, your writing style has mysteriously morphed again.

I wonder why that is.

If it were soup on the kitchen stove, I would swear I smell a hint of adora.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

If the remarks were true, your case would be bull sh**.

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

ooooh.

A Saucy Wench

blue skies are smiling at me

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Wow...you mean it wasn't a "blueberry" "bagel" ....oh wait, thats La Brat.

i just recently switched to Cinnamon raisin for a change of pace - but they aren't nearly as good as blueberry.  

Now cinnamon raisin sounds good.  We don't have enough cinnamon containing food over here (except for the things you make yourself).

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

MrH

Bagels, toast, bread pudding, ice cream ... Cinnamon raisin is practically a "food" group all by itself.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

jayskydee

Interestingly, your writing style has mysteriously morphed again.

I wonder why that is. cause I am really pissed off. Guess its kind of sad I had to come here though to blow off steam.

jayskydee

If the remarks were true, your case would be bull sh**.

How do you work that one then?

You try to get along with your coworkers, difficult though they may be. 

jayskydee

You try to get along with your coworkers, difficult though they may be. Approve

Thats good advice. Get through the year and then for a change.Smile

Thats good advice. Get through the year and then for a change.Smile

And consider your role in the conflict. Wink