Jeopardy Answer: Therapy (Read 992 times)

JakeKnight

Question: What do the krazy kids at RA apparently need lots and lots of today, Alex? We have a winner. I'll take "Bits Groping" for $1,000. And in other news ... Trent is apparently having a severe shortage of patients. He's also reportedly both old and flatulent. Someone give him 10cc's of something. Stat. Scout7 desperately needs a subscription to a men's magazine. No, not Guns & Ammo. Something with better pictures. And right on cue, visual aids of assorted sorts have started appearing. Derek will likely pop up any second to morph Skinnyfish's head onto Jessica Alba's body. Zoom-zoom is apparently very original in all sorts of strange places. Claire is a bisexual bipolar Mormon, currently having her bits groped by two women, probably named Helga and Inga. Which, frankly, should surprise nobody. In fact, gayness in general is running rampant. Which again, shouldn't really surprise anyone. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Mile Collector is currently wondering what the Hell his alter-ego got him into. Jeff is participating in the grandest thread high-jacking in Internet history, and is due for a new avatar any minute now. Lynn is holding forth on ancient Greece, with Plutarch and Herodotus making an appearance; strangely, even with Jeff around, Socrates and Plato remain absent, while the rest of us shrug and say - wait for it - that it's all Greek to us. Bas is struggling valiantly - strangely enough - to talk about running. He's weird like that. Rockenmama has just chimed in playing the role of Captain Obvious, obviously. Modified to insert: faddism is apparently running rampant. But it's probably just a fad. Modified yet again to add: an army of Typing Trents has now infested the board and taken over every thread. Someone would probably normally be calling someone else and reporting something. A code red or code blue, maybe. Definitely some kind of code. With a color chart attached. But the vodka, the infection, or both, seem to be hampering the Trent early warning system. Soccer players have been banned from running. Unless they're drinking beer, it seems. Makes sense. A bunch of people who post obsessively on an Internet sight on running, tracking their every mile according to the data from the Garmin GPS units, while listening to their Nanos and checking their HRMs, are claiming with a straight face to be "purists." A bunch of other people are currently hiding from the board, either oppressed, terrified, confused, or giggling too hard to type. And the whole thing is probably explained by either the spread of a previously unknown infection from the collective dementia in the 2000 mile club ... or the vodka in the Camelbaks (apparently the hydration of choice) is stronger than expected. And last but not least, the Pace Bunny is in the corner weeping, smoking cigarettes that don't look particularly legal. Did I miss anything? You people need help. I'm running away now, hopefully ahead of the plague that's infected you nutters. Modified one - last - time to note that Scout7 has just lapsed into quoting Tom Cruise movies (no, not Cocktail, but good guess), while this thread remains the final bastion standing against the Borg of Trent, as a ragtag army of rebel typists prepares for a final assault on the Death Star Trent. Save us, Jessica Alba, you're our only hope. Meanwhile, I'm mixing movie metaphors as fast as I can type, but now I'm running away from you loony tunes even faster. Well, faster than Trent. Which isn't all that fast. But I'm working on it. Get that help. Freaks. No, not you Claire. Well, not *just* you. Modified one last last time: for absolutely no reason at all. And that's an affirmative on that brewsky, Darth Trent.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
    -----------------------------

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

You are a dang faddist. You need to go buy a shirt.
      Scout7

Multiple pics? Dang.....I gotta figure out how to bypass this darn filter.
        Scout7

Modified yet again to add: an army of Typing Trents has now infested the board and taken over every thread. Someone would probably be calling someone else and reporting something. A code red or code blue, maybe. Definitely some kind of code. With a color chart attached. But the vodka, the infection, or both, seem to be hampering the Trent early warning system.
          Did you order the Code Red? You're G**-D***ed right I ordered the Code Red!!!!
          Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Better a code red or a code blue. Than a code brown.
              Guess someone stole my role as captain obvious Wink

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

The biceps are pretty great too. Modified to add: Jake, homebrew after Frostbite? Really. We gotta know... Modified yet again: Race starts at 11am. I will start drinking at about 12:45 or so. I will need to make sure there is enough homebrew left at 2:32 for when you finish. Evil grin

Finished!

OMG. I think my coworkers think I'm nuts. Giggling away while reading a *running* board?! (they already think I'm nuts - but that's neither here nor there).
                  Walk + Jog = wog.
                  I'm trying to Lose 5% at a time
                  I support Heifer International - join me by donating via my registry
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Zoom-zoom is apparently very original in all sorts of strange places.
                    Even had to have some of my originality removed a few years back--above the belt, folks (need to add all sorts of disclaimers in the presence of so many perverts, I'm afraid...)! Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Better a code red or a code blue. Than a code brown.
                      Eeeewww!!!! Code brown!!!

Now that was a bath...

In love with every beautiful word of it. Jake, this thread is so great that it may catalyst me into further altruism. No amount of hunting through google images could find a Dalle pic worthy of any reply to follow such divine postulations. In short - despite the fact that we may have lost a whole plethora of lurkers - we have no doubt gained some one handed typers. Hail to the Gorilla for icing this delicately moistened cake. Did you say bi-polar. Because I refute that. Claire xxx
                      • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
                      • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
                        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

No amount of hunting through google images could find a Dalle pic worthy of any reply to follow such divine postulations.
                          I refute that. Always go back to the classics:

Now that was a bath...

My favorite film. I was thinking more along the lines of this though... Scout - you home yet
                          • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
                          • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
                            Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Do you know the translation for the banner in blue? I do... Shocked
                              Scout7

Never got the opportunity to look last night. Weather is for crap. So what's the translation?