Interest in a multi-sport user group? (Read 1222 times)

DirtyGraceFlint

The Crap Whisperer

Thanks for the link! That looks totally overwhelming to me at this point! haha! I think this fall/winter I will focus on 1/2 marathon training and getting rides in for some good cross training...maybe in the spring or fall of next year I will think about a du! I'm a wuss!

I looked at the sight briefly and it did look very busy with ads and such. I'm so used to RA I'm not sure I could be happy with another site!

Being the best tiny spec that I can be!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Thanks for the link! That looks totally overwhelming to me at this point! haha! I think this fall/winter I will focus on 1/2 marathon training and getting rides in for some good cross training...maybe in the spring or fall of next year I will think about a du! I'm a wuss!

I looked at the sight briefly and it did look very busy with ads and such. I'm so used to RA I'm not sure I could be happy with another site!

Yep...we are kinda spoiled here.  Eric, if you read this...see, you are awesome! Big grin

I'm targeting a couple of sprint dus next Summer...I think one is in June and the other in July, about a month apart.  That will give me time to change things up a bit from race 1 to race 2.  Hope to do a couple of century rides, too.  No marathons, though.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

DirtyGraceFlint

The Crap Whisperer

Yep...we are kinda spoiled here.  Eric, if you read this...see, you are awesome! Big grin

I'm targeting a couple of sprint dus next Summer...I think one is in June and the other in July, about a month apart.  That will give me time to change things up a bit from race 1 to race 2.  Hope to do a couple of century rides, too.  No marathons, though.

We are! Totally!

That is so cool! I will let you figure it all out and then ask you for advice I think I will do a few 25mi rides with the group this fall/winter and see where that gets me. I'm such a nervous nelly on the road! I think it will be fun to change up your training a bit too!!! I just want to do my first 1/2 dammit...hoping my body holds up!

Being the best tiny spec that I can be!