Search not finding new posts (Read 704 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I searched for a post from this evening and could not find it, even though I ultimately found that I was using correct search terms. I even quoted a phrase from the post, put it into quotes, and searched for it. This worked in the old RA, but is not working in the update.
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I searched for a post from this evening and could not find it, even though I ultimately found that I was using correct search terms. I even quoted a phrase from the post, put it into quotes, and searched for it. This worked in the old RA, but is not working in the update.
      For example, from a search I just did: Your search - "even quoted a phrase" - were not found in any public forum posts.
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I have run into this, as well. Now that you mention it, it's only been since the update.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

For example, from a search I just did: Your search - "even quoted a phrase" - were not found in any public forum posts.
          The search function is still not working properly.
          eric :)

I fixed it just now. The new forum code wasn't indexing the posts, which was why you couldn't find them.
            Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Your search - "The search function is still not working properly" - were not found in any public forum posts. Still not working...
              eric :)

Your search - "The search function is still not working properly" - were not found in any public forum posts. Still not working...
                The posts between when the new log rolled out to now are still not indexed. Posts made shortly after noon today are index and can be searched. I need to find a way to index the unindexed posts.
                Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Ahhh.. Got it. Thanks.