Ladies: Fantastic Deal from Skirt Sports (Read 886 times)

BTW, did you ever see this...? SeeMommyRun GymGirl skirt No! Thanks for the into though! I don't even visit the site anymore...maybe it'll pick up in the spring!? LOL They must have changed the requirements for your skirt if they sent you the black and smooch originally! Hmm. I've got my form printed and ready to go!! I'm really glad to have found out about these!
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

They actually sent the Flirtini one, but I thought it was because the black/smooch one was out of stock in my size (which it was according the the site when I looked the day the Flirtini skirt arrived). I haven't heard any word back from them and I shipped the too-small skirt back before Christmas....hmmm.... k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

the skirt is so incredibly cute! I just can't imagine running in it. dancing yes! running no.
        Lydia, I have a similar New Balance running skirt that I LOVE to run in. WAY more comfortable than shorts, since there's less fabric to bunch up between my thighs and cause chafing. More flattering, too. Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

Finished!

Smile the Freelove (that funky retro print) is a fantastic one Smile I was so happy to see it come back!
          Walk + Jog = wog.
          I'm trying to Lose 5% at a time
          I support Heifer International - join me by donating via my registry
            Don't forget this site: http://www.runningskirts.com/ I have two of 'em, and I love 'em. I ran my first marathon in Chicago in the Seafoam/Snow skirt. It was great. I doubt I'll race in anything else now. Lisa
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Lisa, I remember seeing that site a while back. Too bad their shorter skirts aren't available with the boyshorts underneath and the long ones are all in such boring colors--though a plain black one might be kind of nice and they are a little longer, too. Woot, Skirt Sports gave me the special deal on the "Free Love" skirt, since they goofed. They shipped the new one to me for free, too! The size small is still snugger than what I would currently wear...their stuff is not all that "vanity-sized." So if you normally wear a size 6 in jeans (and I'm talking the jeans that are generously cut and have lycra. Today's 6 is really like an 8 or 10 from a decade or so ago, I find) I would recommend the size medium. Unless you are hoping to lose maybe 10-15#s or more. Now I have some MAJOR incentive to lose weight before warm weather--I have a killer sexy skirt to wear! And it's a bit shorter than my New Balance running skirt, so I definitely don't want dimply thighs. Time to really get down to business and get the flab off my bod! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay