heels n cleavage (Read 1144 times)

boboolio

Spam

Princess Cancer Pants

silicone breast chicken fillets just £2.99 / $5.98
      Is that supposed to be edible...? Look, peeps, we've apparently made it big--spammers have found us! Big grin k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

Nipple covers for under $6?? Wow, excellent. (will this prevent nipple bleeding for the men? Big grin )
        2009: BQ?
        PWL

Has been

Nipple covers for under $6?? Wow, excellent. (will this prevent nipple bleeding for the men? Big grin )
          Damn U.S. dollar exchange rate. I used to be able to get my nipple covers for under $4! Big grin

"I would never die for my beliefs, because I might be wrong."--Bertrand Russell

Imminent Catastrophe

Damn U.S. dollar exchange rate. I used to be able to get my nipple covers for under $4! Big grin
            Yeah, bit that didn't include the tassels!

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016