heels n cleavage (Read 1144 times)

boboolio

Spam
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

silicone breast chicken fillets just £2.99 / $5.98
      Is that supposed to be edible...? Look, peeps, we've apparently made it big--spammers have found us! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Nipple covers for under $6?? Wow, excellent. (will this prevent nipple bleeding for the men? Big grin )
        2009: BQ?
        PWL

Has been

Nipple covers for under $6?? Wow, excellent. (will this prevent nipple bleeding for the men? Big grin )
          Damn U.S. dollar exchange rate. I used to be able to get my nipple covers for under $4! Big grin

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

Imminent Catastrophe

Damn U.S. dollar exchange rate. I used to be able to get my nipple covers for under $4! Big grin
            Yeah, bit that didn't include the tassels!

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016