what is your finish face look like (Read 6036 times)

Will practice later. Thanks.

Those who try, fail! Those who do what it takes to succeed, succeed!!

Let me try SRL's suggestion, I always have issues

Hey works on the second try.

Needs more cowbell!

Shashi zombie runs for braaaaaaiiins.... Big grin

Kirsten - aka "Auntie Kirsten"

'14 Goals:

• 2 olympic distance duathlons -- 6 days apart -- PR at least 1

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

'

- Anya

A Dance with Monkeys

Poor poor Thunder.

I actually saw The Thunder today.

A Dance with Monkeys

Painful

This is from my marathon PR race on Nov. 27.  I have this same look for all my finish photos...serious, tired, and not taking my eyes off that finish line so I can finally stop running!   Big grin

Michelle

2010 HHFMM. My sixth marathon and the first one that I did not race. Of course I had to outrun some monkeys along the way.Come around that last pine bush behind me and now I can see the beer tent, Hence the smile.

Needs more cowbell!

See, not racing = Big grin 

Racing = Sleepy

Kirsten - aka "Auntie Kirsten"

'14 Goals:

• 2 olympic distance duathlons -- 6 days apart -- PR at least 1

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

At most races, I have at least one or two volunteers ask me if I'm all right (and not in the normal off-handed way, they actually sound concerned) so I'm thinking my finish face isn't too pretty...

'No matter how slow you go, you're still lapping everyone on the couch'

"Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?'"  - Peter Maher

"Running long and hard is an ideal antidepressant, since it's hard to run and feel sorry for yourself at the same time. Also, there are those hours of clearheadedness that follow a long run."  -Monte Davis

Painful

Did you run into a cloud of noxious gases at the finish line?