what is your finish face look like (Read 6502 times)

Cool Jump Suit

Had to check the time.....I was late for an appointment.

So bittersweet,
    This tragedy
    Won't ask for absolution;
    This melody,
    Inside of me,
    Still searches for solution.
    A twist of faith,
    A change of heart
    Cures my infatuation.
    A broken heart, 
    Provides the spark
    For my determination.

Almost is finish! 

Simple sugars WAS my award! 

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

Had to check the time.....I was late for an appointment.

You're nice looking and all, but wish I could see elbow-head's finish face too...

Come all you no-hopers, you jokers and rogues
        We're on the road to nowhere, let's find out where it goes

Richmond 2008 - Hot, dehydrated, cramping

Richmond 2010 - A beautiful, fall day

What a difference the weather makes!!

SMART Approach

Evil   Nevermind!

Run Coach. Recovery Coach. Founder of SMART Approach Training, Coaching & Recovery

Structured Marathon Adaptive Recovery Training

Safe Muscle Activation Recovery Technique

www.smartapproachtraining.com

There you go Tchuck!

SMART Approach

Knifey, you are my hero! Why the heck it does not work for me I have no clue! I love this picture because I am workin and gasping and grimacing and dying but lovin it. ! I am also very ripped at 40 here. Ha!

Run Coach. Recovery Coach. Founder of SMART Approach Training, Coaching & Recovery

Structured Marathon Adaptive Recovery Training

Safe Muscle Activation Recovery Technique

www.smartapproachtraining.com

Knifey, you are my hero! Why the heck it does not work for me I have no clue! I love this picture because I am workin and gasping and grimacing and dying but lovin it. ! I am also very ripped at 40 here. Ha!

It is a great picture!

I always look like I am meandering or out for a stroll...so I won't be posting any great pics of my own!

i'm pretty sure i'm one of those guys who's always making a face, although i don't always mean to.  here's one of my favorites:

The Faces of Champions

(My best bud on the left hated when he lost to me...)

JimR

Oh no!  The pic from Riggs is missing!  Shocked  The one where he's beside the guy that looks like he's having a coronary!

This is my best finishing photo. I have the look of gritting my teeth through pain and determination. (I was still getting over the stomach flu.) The other guy looks like he is having a stroke.

Marquess of Utopia

Oh no!  The pic from Riggs is missing!  Shocked  The one where he's beside the guy that looks like he's having a coronary!

Jim I fixed it! This morning a friend send out an email to about 100 people that made me almost made me spit coffee all over my computer screen.

It doesn’t happen often, so when it does it must be noted: Riggs in an SCRC singlet at Bix (37.02, 27th overall). I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again: you’ve come a long way, Riggs. Thankfully The Face hasn’t changed.

- 2008 Amana Winter Fest 5k (18:03)

- Before Boston 2010 sitting in the cold

- Bix 7 hot and humid summer of 2011!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, I would be happy to donate some of my face fat (particularly from my sloping chin/neck zone) to any "Skeletor face" types. Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Nashville Dog Runner

[100_0867.JPG]

Since I don't really care what I look like, I'm posting this horrific picture.   In my defense...I was at mile 26, or so, of an ultra and had food poisoning all night.  Blech...

www.nashvilledogrunner.com

that's not horrific, horrific would have been if your cheeks were all red, you look good.  I have some bad shots of me, can't figure out how to upload them.

For some reason I tend to give the cameraman (who I don't see) a dirty look.