what is your finish face look like (Read 6502 times)

zonykel

This is my best finishing photo. I have the look of gritting my teeth through pain and determination. (I was still getting over the stomach flu.) The other guy looks like he is having a stroke.

Best picture of the entire thread! Almost looks like he's pushing the other guy.

Hipfan

Proud Calgarian

Marda Gras Road Race 2012

Granted I did run a 20-miler the morning of this evening 5k so I was COMPLETELY SPENT by this time!

2015 Goals and PRs:

5k - 17:59 (18:05);  10k - 35:59 (36:42);   HM - 1:19:19 (1:19:59);   FM - 2:49:59 (3:05:46)

Comrade Red

Intimidating

Erm, I know RA is a lot looser than RWOL but shouldn't someone at least buy me a drink first?

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to not respond to your follow-up post If you become dumb.  The resulting silence should in no way be taken as a sign of agreement.

gusgordon

This is my best finishing photo. I have the look of gritting my teeth through pain and determination. (I was still getting over the stomach flu.) The other guy looks like he is having a stroke.

I just cannot stop laughing at this.  

xor

Oh dear lord...

Photo courtesy of jimrhoades.com

I wanted to bring this one back just because I suck that way.

mikeymike

Heh heh. Yeah that's a good one.

Still '09 take the lake? I ran okay that day despite all appearances. It was humid as shit that day, I remember.

Runners run

gusgordon

Comrade Red

Intimidating

LMFAO

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to not respond to your follow-up post If you become dumb.  The resulting silence should in no way be taken as a sign of agreement.

I need a better game face (I'm in the red singlet).  This is about 10 yards from the finish of a marathon this weekend.  Honestly, I was REALLY tired at this point.  The other runner and I were battling back and forth the last couple hundred yards, and this is his final surge as he cried out as he pulled ahead.

Seattle Marathon Finish

Seattle Marathon Finish 2

Seattle Marathon Finish 3

Bad Runner

I think this is his sister?

Bad Dancer

Comrade Red

Intimidating

I need a better game face (I'm in the red singlet).  This is about 10 yards from the finish of a marathon this weekend.  Honestly, I was REALLY tired at this point.  The other runner and I were battling back and forth the last couple hundred yards, and this is his final surge as he cried out as he pulled ahead.

Can I go there?  Puh LEEZE CAN I GO THERE?!!

fb-guy

I'd take any face if the clock said 2:45 when I crossed the finish.

m: 2:55:04 | 10k: 37:14 | 50mile: 9:35

bhearn

I'd take any face if the clock said 2:45 when I crossed the finish.

+100

xor

Hi Obi!

'Bout mile 6 at Boston this year:

Old-school 35mm film, developed at a CVS.

This might be the worst picture of me, ever.