How much for a used Landice L7 treadmill? (Read 49 times)

Feeling the growl again

I'm looking at a used Landice L7 treadmill; age unknown but it is not the current display design.  It is the Executive Display.  Low mileage claimed.  I'll share the asking price after people weigh in on how much they would pay for one.  Retail on it was supposedly $4200.  I already checked and the stellar Landice warranty is for the original owner only.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

npaden

Current PR's:  Mara 3:14:36* (2017); HM 1:36:13 (2017); 10K 43:59 (2014); 5K 21:12 (2016)

TJoseph

I would say under $1000 also.  I paid $350 for a used Precor 9.33 about 8 years ago.  It was only one year old with very little mileage on it.  List price on a new one was $3500.  I found it on Craigslist and it was being sold by an older couple whose health prevented them from using it anymore.  I did look at about a dozen treadmills over the course of several months before I found it though.

MrH

In a large metro area you can regularly find them for under $1000 in very good condition. It depends on how far you want to travel.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.