The Sgt. Hulka Story: A Cautionary Tale for Stupid People (Read 973 times)

JakeKnight

"But I wouldn't make a habit of taking them without hydration. I did it by accident the other day. I was relying on water fountains, took the GU as I walked to the fountain ... and the fountain was broken." JakeKnight, Quoted from Gu thread I'm going to assume this was on one of your less than intelligent runs? I'm going to assume that "the other day" was, in fact, the other day & not today?? I'm going to assume that Gu or no Gu, your ass is parked on a couch with a bucket o' ice, a bottle o' ale & Stripes in the dvd player & NOT, I repeat, NOT out running any 10k's??? Man, do I sound like the mom that I am or what???? Wink
    Yes, Mom. Sadly, your assumption is right. I can barely walk at the moment. Stupid toe. Except I *still* haven't had a beer. Life is cruel.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
    -----------------------------

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Except I *still* haven't had a beer. Life is cruel.
      Adding insult to injury...literally!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

JakeKnight

I hate my toe. What are toes good for anyways? (Stumbles to garage in search of hedgeclippers ...)

Finished!

What are toes good for anyways?
          They are good for playing "this little piggy" Big grin
          Walk + Jog = wog.
          I'm trying to Lose 5% at a time
          I support Heifer International - join me by donating via my registry

Finished!

hee hee hee - sorry, I couldn't resist. Sorry to hear your toe is still misbehaving - have you scheduled that Dr Appt yet? Wink
            Walk + Jog = wog.
            I'm trying to Lose 5% at a time
            I support Heifer International - join me by donating via my registry
            JakeKnight

hee hee hee - sorry, I couldn't resist. Sorry to hear your toe is still misbehaving - have you scheduled that Dr Appt yet? Wink
              The hedgeclippers would be cheaper.

Wingz

Professional Noob

Hey, Jake. I notice you've started back running. How's it going?

Roads were made for journeys...

JakeKnight

Hey, Jake. I notice you've started back running. How's it going?
                  Slowly. I've been taking it very easy, very slow, and very short. The toe's still not 100%, but at least it's not swelled up like a hotdog in a microwave anymore. Surprised No fast runs for a couple weeks. But it's definitely better. Thanks for asking!