Elevation Graph not working? (Read 70 times)

evanflein

I used to be able to just see the elevation of my runs on the graph, but now when I switch from pace to elevation, it only shows part of the run. What's the trick to getting elevation of the full run in the new format? Also, is there an easy way to "publish" the graph like in the old format? Kinda fun to post the full details of a hilly run! Thanks!

eric :)

Hi evanflein,

Could you send me several of your data files so I can take a look?  This problem had been reported before but I wasn't able to reproduce it.  I'm thinking it may be related to your location, which is why I'm asking for the files.

eric Smile

Buzzie

Bacon Party!

Eric, I am seeing what I *think* might be the same issue evanflein reported. (If not, it's an issue nevertheless )

Seems to work fine when x-axis is distance.

But gets wonky when x-axis is duration.

Here is an example. BTW, these are for the same run; but, I see that the pace graph looks a bit different for the two and I'm having a hard time reconciling them over the last 20 minutes of the run.

Works:

x-axis = distance

y-axis = ANY CHOICE

y-axis 2 = elevation

Does Not Work:

x-axis = duration

y-axis = pace OR heart rate (but does work properly for any other choice)

y-axis 2 = elevation

Liz

pace sera, sera

Hi Buzzie,

I will take a look.  It probably has a bad data point that's choking the graphing code.

eric Smile

Buzzie

Bacon Party!

Thanks, Eric. This has been happening consistently for at least a couple of months. It just took me awhile to see that the elevation graph was working in some configurations but not others (and that my runner really wasn't running off a cliff).

Liz

pace sera, sera

Hi Buzzie,

Could you point me to a workout that isn't graphing correctly?  I tried about 8 of your workouts but they all graphed correctly.  I couldn't find the workout from your post.

eric Smile

Buzzie

Bacon Party!

PM sent.

Data is coming from a Garmin 910, manually uploaded .FIT file.

Thanks!

Liz

pace sera, sera