Survey: Favorite RA Screen Names/ Favorite Avatar (Read 1023 times)

va

With Eric's post about the shirt sale, a lot of non-posting members have come out of the wood work, some of them with some pretty amusing names. I liked BIGbootyrollin and Fear the Turtle. Anyway, what are your favorite screen names? What about avatars?
    Mishka-old log

Berner's avatar is quite amusing. I miss old Sabershooter who had the troll/devil thingy riding on his shoulder.
        Sabershooter had by far the best running log.
          Hmmmm. Good one. I'll have to think about it! Who has/had the avatar with the runner (stick figure) who runs into something and falls apart? That one made me laugh.

Michelle

ChurchAdmin

Mr. E's roadrunner is cool. Fits the forum, plus it is still one of the best cartoons ever made!

Swadvad

Mr. E's roadrunner is cool. Fits the forum, plus it is still one of the best cartoons ever made!
              OOPS. DW was still logged on under her screen name. (She just joined). This reply was supposed to come from me. Tongue
              Mishka-old log

Sabershooter had by far the best running log.
                He was the biggest bad ass around here and hopefully he's still plugging away somewhere. He had the best quote I've seen on these boards: "I do not run slowly to avoid injury, I run slowly because it as fast as I can go."
                  Gotta love Mile Collector's vertically challenged bunny. Not sure if it's a flashback, but if I stare at him long enough he blinks. BTW, where is Cletus? What has AoF done with him? Honorable mention to any avatar with a direct or indirect reference to that international musical juggernaut, the Gert Jonnys.

E.J.
                  Greater Lowell Road Runners
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Here are some of the screen names I've come across and liked: - Bear_Poop (what's this about?) - ZoomZoom (appropriate) - Bonkin Dead - Crabby (this describes me) - RunChicRun - Squidboy (?) - She-Rah (the princess of power, of course) - Speed Racer This makes me want to rethink my name choice. Surely I can be more creative...
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Here are some of the screen names I've come across and liked: - Bear_Poop (what's this about?) - ZoomZoom (appropriate)
                      Heh...we are a 2 Mazda family...I only *wish* I had the zoom-zoom that my little 3 has. Smile Bear_Poop came from his wife, I believe. She made some reference to him not running in the woods, or else he might become bear poop. Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Bear_Poop (what's this about?)
                        This was from a thread he posted in a long time ago. Good times. BadBadBadBadDawg: We're almost neighbors! I go through Arlington every day on my way to work, and I live in Woburn.
                        Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

I liked some of Kirsten's avatars, but she changes them more frequently than I change my running shoes!
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I liked some of Kirsten's avatars, but she changes them more frequently than I change my running shoes!
                            Sometimes because prudes complain...I'm waiting to see how long before someone takes offense at my chaste Mike Rowe graphic... Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

This was from a thread he posted in a long time ago. Good times. BadBadBadBadDawg: We're almost neighbors! I go through Arlington every day on my way to work, and I live in Woburn.
                              I go through Arlington every day on my way to work too, small world! Beware the intersection of Appleton and Mass Ave at about 6:30am, that's my Jeep rolling through the stop sign (but my foot is hovering above the brake pedal and I could use it if I absolutely HAD to). Don't know if you like 5K races or not, but there is one coming up at the end of the month in beautiful Lowell. The Kerouac 5K is on Sunday 9/30 at noon. If you're in the Mill City be sure to stop by Hookslide Kelly's for a tasty cold adult beverage. (The bar also hosts the 10 week spring and summer Good Times 5K series, which I highly recommend).

E.J.
                              Greater Lowell Road Runners
                              Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

The voice of mile 18

Sometimes because prudes complain...I'm waiting to see how long before someone takes offense at my chaste Mike Rowe graphic... Wink k
                                not sure who had "no touch the booby" avatar but that was classic!

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy