Formatting problems when using chrome (Read 477 times)

I'm not sure if this happens to everyone, but my paragraph breaks are sometimes bunched together.  I can fix by going into html and adding <br> tags, but that's a bit of a pain.

I think it happens most often after quoting someone.

I notice this post worked fine 

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

I'm not sure if this happens to everyone, but my paragraph breaks are sometimes bunched together.  I can fix by going into html and adding <br> tags, but that's a bit of a pain.

I think it happens most often after quoting someone.

I notice this post worked fine 

I use chrome and I have to add them manually sometimes as well. 

eric :)

The editor has some odd bugs.  I'll look into them when I get a chance.
          :^)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Happens in Mozilla too.
            mikeymike

I get the same issue in chrome when quoting.  bhearn taught me you can leave a blank space on the empty line between paragraphs, that fixes it.  Easier than going into the html editor.

Runners run

I get the same issue in chrome when quoting.  bhearn taught me you can leave a blank space on the empty line between paragraphs, that fixes it.  Easier than going into the html editor.

Cool, thanks

If Eric is debugging this, I also noticed that without quoting there are no <p> tags, but there are <br /> tags between paragraphs.  With quoting there are no <br /> tags, only <p></p> tags surrounding the paragraphs.  Seems like it might be a web server rendering problem, as the <p> tags should cause some vertical space.