Facebook App Time Discrepancies (Read 351 times)

morganiq

Thanks Eric for a great Facebook app! I just wanted to mention that I'm noticing some oddness with the dates and times listed in the "feed" on my FB App's Summary page. For reference, these were observed on 2009-04-22 @ 9:30 PM PST. - My most recent run (2009-04-22 @ 6:30 PM) is showing up as "Yesterday at 6:30 PM", when it was just three hours ago. - Similarly, my second most recent run (2009-04-21 @ 6:00 PM) is showing up as "2 days ago at 6:00 PM", when at my current local time it was in fact yesterday. - Beginning with my third most recent run (2009-04-18 @ 7:00 AM), and continuing for at least the next 10 runs prior (I gave up checking after that) every time shown is 3 hours earlier than the time entered on RA. For example, my third most recent run is showing up as "April 18 at 4:00am". (The date shown is correct, but I've never run within 3 hours of midnight, so I wouldn't expect it to be off.) Note that there is a slight formatting difference between the times displayed with relative dates and those displayed with absolute: "Yesterday at 6:30 PM" "April 18 at 4:00am" Notice that the AM/PM marker changes from all caps with a space on relative dates to all lowercase without a space on absolute. Hope that helps! Morgan