Resting Heart Rate (Read 1605 times)

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Are you done yet?

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

You'll ruin your knees!

Are you done yet?

Nope, my HR is still >0.

<== Not a stick figure!

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Scout7

Over?  Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

<== Not a stick figure!

Is that dude getting faster, must be since he never stops running.   running about an inch every half sec, I guess 7200 in/hr 200 yds/hr or 4800 yds/day, seems much more than that

"run" "2" "eat"

hey, tanyo -- kindly remember that when i launch attacks, it do not do it covertly. preesh.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

"run" "2" "eat"

another meeting!

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

my work here is done

Scout7

my work here is done

Why are you sharing this?  Do you think anyone finds that interesting?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Which word of my work here is done implies that I think anybody would find that point interesting?

Scout7

Then why would you say it?  Why would we care if your work here was done or not?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Who said I said it?

I never said it.

Are you accusing me of saying something I never said?

Scout7

Is it at this point we prove that Gd doesn't exist by pointing out the platypus, which would show the existence of Gd, but since Gd relies on faith for His existence, he cannot exist because proof of his existence exists and therefore the faith is no longer but now it's fact, and Gd disappears in a puff of logic?

I want to see Trent prove that black is really white, and then see if he gets run over at the next zebra crossing.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

babel fish. get it right.

Scout7

Sorry, platypus was something else.  That was the proof that Gd had a sense of humor.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

To wit (not that I have any):

Now it is such a bizarrely improbable coincidence that anything so mindbogglingly useful could evolve purely by chance that some thinkers have chosen to see it as a final and clinching proof of the non-existence of God. The argument goes something like this:

"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing".
                                    "But," says man, "the Babel fish is a dead giveaway, isn't it? It proves you exist and so therefore you don't. QED."
                                    "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic.
                                    "Oh, that was easy," says man, and for an encore goes on to prove that black is white, and gets killed on the next zebra crossing.

Most leading theologians claim that this argument is a load of dingo's kidneys. But this did not stop Oolon Colluphid making a small fortune when he used it as the central theme for his best selling book, Well That About Wraps It Up for God. Meanwhile the poor Babel fish, by effectively removing all barriers to communication between different cultures and races, has caused more and bloodier wars than anything else in the history of creation.