Activity summary counts (Read 511 times)

galberras

fear the Col Sanders

So on the old log, we had summary counts showing the number of times doing weightlifting, running, swimming, etc. Is it possible to do this with the new log? I poked around with the reports but didn't see an option to summarize each weightlifting entry. Is it possible to do counts/totals anymore? Instead I just got a listing of ALL the entries for weightlifting. Thanks, Joel

Just because I look dumb doesn't mean I'm not...

eric :)

There's a summary button on the upper right corner of the page. Click on it and you'll get the tallies. I switched to an on demand model to reduce the database workload, figuring that most of the time, you're not interested in that number.

Outside Lane

Where is this summary button? Does it show up when you are defining a report or graph? I can't seem to find it. MTA - found it - top right on Workouts page. It shows total counts for the log. So no way to report counts over a specific period of time? Let me know if I am missing this somewhere. Thanks again.

See how they run...

eric :)

Where is this summary button? Does it show up when you are defining a report or graph? I can't seem to find it. MTA - found it - top right on Workouts page. It shows total counts for the log. So no way to report counts over a specific period of time? Let me know if I am missing this somewhere. Thanks again.
          beatlemaniac, If you search for workouts within that specific period of time then click the summary button, you'll get the tallies for that period. eric :-)

Outside Lane

Thanks Eric! That's what I was looking for! And I can do that without writing a SQL query - imagine that. Smile

See how they run...