Ultra Signup Incorrect Race Reslts (Read 95 times)

RunDeanRun

How do I remove another person's race results from posting under my name? Tried editing the results myself but that didn't work so I contacted the site and am getting NO where! Frustrating!!

joescott

How do I remove another person's race results from posting under my name? Tried editing the results myself but that didn't work so I contacted the site and am getting NO where! Frustrating!!

Feel your pain.  I tried multiple times without success once to get my race results corrected (more than 30 seconds in error on a 5k).  I did not succeed.  Screw them, I will never again run their rinky dink race....  Good luck.  Oh, I should maybe add that I had a race photo of me crossing the line with the finish clock in frame -- that was not good enough apparently.  Aaaagghhh.  Still irritates me when I think of it.

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

Dream Maker

Yeah. I gave up with ultrasignup.

I had a race where I ran 50 miles (timed race) and it had my distance at 46 miles which wasn't what I ran or what was verified by the RD before I left the race and again by email, but my age correct at 27.  I contacted them.  Then they changed it.

I'm now listed as being 46 years old and having run 27 miles.

I'm not fighting it again or I'll be 60 and have run 5 miles! They're clearly punishing me!

Yeah. I gave up with ultrasignup.

I had a race where I ran 50 miles (timed race) and it had my distance at 46 miles which wasn't what I ran or what was verified by the RD before I left the race and again by email, but my age correct at 27.  I contacted them.  Then they changed it.

I'm now listed as being 46 years old and having run 27 miles.

I'm not fighting it again or I'll be 60 and have run 5 miles! They're clearly punishing me!

This is some funny stuff going on here... Seriously, how hard is it for someone to get this information correct?

Last winter my son ran in a USTAF indoor meet, and everything is electronically timed. One of his events was a 3K of which there were multiple heats.  Somehow, the times recorded for his heat and only his heat were all about 3 minutes too slow.  When I emailed the RD and mentioned the problem and even mentioned the amount the time was off since I had a couple data points from other parents who had also timed their kids race, I got a canned response, "thanks for bringing it to our attention..."  But they never changed anything.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

When I used them (as race director) for a race, they were really nice and helpful.

But they have results for a recent race, and they've got people from other years mixed in. I emailed them, and they claimed they just posted what the RD sent -- but I've seen what the RD has, and the problem wasn't from the RD.

So... I dunno... maybe they aren't any good at customer service to runners, only to RDs? That is how active.com is, assuredly.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.