Shameless brag! (Read 1076 times)

stfuandrun

Lush Extraordinaire

I need to attention whore for a moment. Evil grin I have officially (as of last night) lost 40 pounds since June 22, 2007 (the day I started running, which in reality was the day I started running for short bursts, stopping while clutching my side and heaving followed by walking for longer bursts). I have been struggling the last few months to lose these last couple of pounds to bring me to 140 and I've finally made it. Just 7 more to my goal weight. *insert wild clapping smiley here* /attention whore

5k - 23:30

10k - 49:00

Half - 1:48:34

Full - 4:01:28

Working toward hip nirvana.

Gotta TRI

Awesome!! Great feeling isn't it? I too have lost 38 lbs. since last January07. Makes running so much easier Big grin
      2010 Dec. California International Marathon 2011 Jan. Disney Marathon

Run the race God set B4U

AWESOME JOB!!!!! I love to hear about weight loss at any number but this much is INCREDIBLE, I'm sooo proud of you Yes As anyone that has tried to lose weight, it's not an easy thing to do, great job and 7 lbs is not that far away....FANTASIC!!!!!!! Big grin
        5K's (11), Half Marathon (1), Relay Marathon (1), 15K's (2)

A Saucy Wench

Big grin Big grin Big grin

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

You'll ruin your knees!

saaaaaaaweeeeeeeeeeeet! Congrats! Attention deserved! Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Wow...that is AWESOME! Nice work, girl! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Teresadfp

One day at a time

CLAP CLAP CLAP!! Congratulations on your persistence and HARD WORK! Good luck on reaching your goal weight!

#artbydmcbride

Good for you! Smile

Runners run

Think Whirled Peas

Congrats, and that is definitely something to be proud of!

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

stfuandrun

Lush Extraordinaire

Thanks everyone! Cool

Carps10

why would you set a "goal weight" that's such an arbitrary thing to do...it's impossible to know what weight your body functions best at anyway

Congratulations! Great work! It's nice when you can see and measure something like that. Good luck with the next few!
                          why would you set a "goal weight" that's such an arbitrary thing to do...it's impossible to know what weight your body functions best at anyway
                          Why you should set a "goal race time" that's such an arbitrary thing to do...it's impossible to know what speed your body functions best at anyway.

Run to Win
                          25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

How many strikes does someone get before Eric boots them? MTA: Congratulations Heather!! So happy for you! Smile
                            stfuandrun

Lush Extraordinaire

You're an arrogant fool, go away. Be gone from my thread. Thanks everyone!

Non ducor, duco.

Awesome, awesome job!! Dont apologize for claiming your applause. You deserve it! Did you post pictures on the Before and Now?