Selecting multiple courses (Read 598 times)

Would it be possible to make it on the run entry to select multiple courses?  I have a 4 mile loop and a 10 mile out and back, and depending on my distance for the day, I sometimes add 2 or 3 courses together.  Instead of having to create a map that I may use just once, would it be possible that I could just select Loop1, Loop2, Loop1 Out/Back3.  Basically make the course feature like the interval feature.  Have them automatically tally. 

Thanks

2014 Goals:

Not destroy my back while running.

A Dance with Monkeys

Tags.

Now they just need to be implemented Wink
        Sorry...I'm a bit slow.  I don't understand the above post.

2014 Goals:

I had the same need a while ago, downloaded both courses in gpx format, combined them in a text editor and uploaded as a new course.  Worked fine, but the map window for the new course isn't sized as large as I'd like.

The work's a bit fussy, so automating it might make several people happy.

Well at least someone here is making relevance to the subject.

A Dance with Monkeys

Sorry...I'm a bit slow.  I don't understand the above post.

It was a comment for our Dear Leader.

Got it.  Any who....  I would really like this feature added and being that the world revolves around me.....

But in all seriousness I hope at some point in the future this could be added.

2014 Goals:

dpschumacher,
                The log framework does not allow for this change without drastic changes.  The need for clobbering routes together is minimized with GPSes. 
                I won't be able to add this in the foreseeable future.

eric :-)
                  Not changing the world for me. Harumph!!  No problem.  Just a throught.  I'll just do it over lunch breaks at work!

2014 Goals: