New Toys part 2 (Read 633 times)

I decided to scrap the table idea for the square foot garden, so we put it right down on the ground instead. I'm very glad that I didn't try mixing the soil by myself last week; it was still a lot of work with my wife helping. Just need to add the seperate plot markers and its ready to go. I also purchased a new toy before finishing the square foot garden:

Run to Win
    25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Queen of 3rd Place

I built a similar garden this year (3' x 5' with 1' depth) and have a fairly nice little patch - my only regret is that I need one or two more to grow enough veggies. Is that a Fit? Arla

Ex runner

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

OMG. don't let did see that car...he will spend hours drooling over it. We went to an auto show a while back and he spent probably a good 30 minutes sitting in the Fit and giggling. He's such a Honda guy. He finally sold his '89 Civic Si a year ago to a kid in the neighborhood. If we had to buy a new car today I'd bet money that it would be a Fit. Perfect size, utility, fuel efficiency, and damned cute, to boot. Love the color you went with. Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

thats the same car i've got. although mine is silver. they call it a honda jazz over here. i really love it - my favourite car ever Smile

an amazing likeness

As an owner of HMC stock, I thank you and suggest that you buy another to replace that GM car parked behind it. I also think you'll need a Honda rototiller for your raised bed garden, a Honda lawnmower, a Honda scooter for your short trips, and of course...winter's coming -- so time to shop for your Honda snowblower.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.