Graph and Map for Garmin Data (Read 510 times)

Map: I can't seem to see any of my Course maps from my Garmin Data, even the maps loaded prior to the update.  It just shows my default map of my city. 

Graph: On my run uploaded today, I ran about 10 miles but the graph goes out beyond 20 miles.  The data looks ok for the 10 mile section, and then it flat-lines until the around the 20th mile and shows some more data marks.  My pre-update graphs look fine as far as I can tell.

I am using Firefox 3.5.7 with Windows Vista.  My Garmin is the 405.

eric :)

bpurcell,

I was able to see your maps just fine.  My guess is that your browser has stale cached files.  Go to the map page and press "Ctrl-R" to bring in the latest files.  RVDowning reported the same problem but said it was fixed after a refresh.  Let me know how it turned out.

eric :-)

Map: I can't seem to see any of my Course maps from my Garmin Data, even the maps loaded prior to the update.  It just shows my default map of my city. 

Graph: On my run uploaded today, I ran about 10 miles but the graph goes out beyond 20 miles.  The data looks ok for the 10 mile section, and then it flat-lines until the around the 20th mile and shows some more data marks.  My pre-update graphs look fine as far as I can tell.

I am using Firefox 3.5.7 with Windows Vista.  My Garmin is the 405.

I'm also getting the flatline at the end of my run today.  I ran 4 miles and it flat-lines until 7 or 8 miles.  The numerical data itself looks fine, just the graph that is a bit weird.  (I'm using Mac OS 10.5.8 with Firefox 3.5.7)

Love the new look site though.  Really fantastic.

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

Yep, Ctrl-R did the trick.  Thanks!

I'm on the right

I'm also getting the flatline at the end of my run today.  I ran 4 miles and it flat-lines until 7 or 8 miles.  The numerical data itself looks fine, just the graph that is a bit weird.  (I'm using Mac OS 10.5.8 with Firefox 3.5.7)

I have the same issue on windows7 with firefox.  A flatline on the pace graph from ~1 to 2.5 miles on today's run.  Interval data looks just fine.

Love the new look site though.  Really fantastic.
            +1000

I'm Eric, the guy who runs to keep his sanity.

I looked into the cause of this flat line problem.  It is caused by invalid data points (i.e. loss satellite signal).  The code did not properly handle this condition.  Since it is not a data integrity problem, I will look into it first thing tomorrow.

I'm having the same problems with the graph data.  Today I ran a little over 16 miles but the graph shows I ran 60 miles.

Internet Explorer Windows Vista

fixed.

Thanks Eric.

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."