Who's racing this weekend? (Read 589 times)

I just got back from the Expo...I had to bring all 4 boys. I got, "are they ALL yours!?" at least 5 times. Tongue I have to say, it just hit me today. I know it's just a half marathon but it's THE La Jolla Half Marathon! 10years ago my dh's lifeguard buddy used to always run past our house training for the La Jolla Half Marathons and I dreamed that one day it would be me. So I pulled out my race bib today and was like, WOW! Blush Cool Big grin I'm gonna do it!

Jennifer mm#1231

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I just got back from the Expo...I had to bring all 4 boys. I got, "are they ALL yours!?" at least 5 times. Tongue
      I think you should tell people "no, I just stole them all..." Tongue You are SO gonna rock that race! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I can't tell you how many times people say, "Wow! 4 boys!?" Cole usually beats them to the punchline with, "yeah yeah, one more and we'd have a basketball team..." like we haven't heard than a million times.

Jennifer mm#1231

Well, good luck with the half. I'm getting all nervous for you. I know how I feel before half-marathons and beyond.