Who is running today? (Read 646 times)

6.73 Mi // 59:23. It is getting HUMID here in Bawlmor!
    2009: BQ?
    Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

I'm doing a 5 miler with the club tonight, and then a club BBQ afterwards. I'm so looking forward to the food!
        It's my rest day!!!!! Big grin It's another beautiful day here in San Diego. This weather will be the unraveling of our school year...I send them in the pool while I fix lunch and then throw out some food to them and let them swim a bit more before making them finish their work. Now, if I just get that new lounge chair I want for Mother's Day, I'll finish my taper a la Nixon(jeffgoblue) "tan, rested,ready" Tongue

Jennifer mm#1231

and then a club BBQ afterwards
          now THAT'S a reason to run! Wink
          2009: BQ?
            Easy 3 on the treadmill at 6:30 this morning. My legs are a little sore from my speed work out yesterday. My car goes into the shop tonight so tomorrow I'll be using foot power to get to work, this will be the perfect chance to get a long run in before my day officially starts.

Michelle

then a club BBQ afterwards. I'm so looking forward to the food!
              Now I'm in the mood for BBQ chicken!

Michelle

Jeffrey

See how I feel toward the end of the day ... I still feel "brittle" from my HM on Sunday. Smile
                shyrunner07

i'll be lacing up the shoes today too...
                  jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

1.5 mi walk this morning. Doc sez I can try light running this weekend. Woohoo!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

JakeKnight

There are days when running is an option?

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                      -----------------------------

Running an easy 3 when i get home from work. It is still good running weather here in Green Bay, WI

Orion Goals: 5k 18:30 10K 38:00 Marathon 3:10

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

There are days when running is an option?
                          JK: What famous person does your voice sound like most? Thanks to your avatar, when I read your posts I hear Michael Clarke Duncan because he played the lead gorilla in Planet of the Apes.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

5AM - 6+ miles. I hate running before coffee.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Nice easy 4.1 run to help my legs recover from the hills I ran yesterday. Feeling alot better than I expected.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

5AM - 6+ miles. I hate running before coffee.
                                I REFUSE to run until I've had my coffee!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson