Got my "Spirit" ticket (Read 1010 times)

Maniac

I got my ticket for "Spirit of the Marathon" today...I'm having to go by myself because I'm the only runner around here that I know....I hope the movie is good. Anyone else going?

Marathon Maniac #6740

Goals for 2015:

Run 3 marathons (modified:  Run 2 marathons--Lost Dutchman 02/2015 and Whiskey Row 05/2015)

Run a 50-miler (Ran a 53.8 mile race 11/14/2015)

Run 1,500 miles (uhhh...how about 1,400?)

Stay healthy

I got my ticket for "Spirit of the Marathon" today...I'm having to go by myself because I'm the only runner around here that I know....I hope the movie is good. Anyone else going?
      Ah! Nice try!! You're just subtly checking out if any gal/runner would be interested in going to the show with you, right!? ;o) I'm going; but I got my date. It would be pretty good; I'm looking forward to it! Enjoy your show!
        I'm going with quite a few other people I know going as well. There will be at least 50 of us between the two groups I'm guessing
        Finished my first marathon 1-13-2008 in 6:03:37 at P.F. Chang's in Phoenix. PR in San Antonio RnR 5:45:58!!!!!! on 11-16-08 The only thing that has ever made any difference in my running is running. Goal: Break 2:30 in the HM this year Jay Benson Tri (place in Athena category) 5-10-09
          Got mine too. Should be good extra inspiration before Miami this weekend. Smile

Maniac

Ah! Nice try!! You're just subtly checking out if any gal/runner would be interested in going to the show with you, right!? ;o) I'm going; but I got my date. It would be pretty good; I'm looking forward to it! Enjoy your show!
            I'm amazed my wife isn't complaining about me going...Asking if I could take a date my be pushing it though, don't you think? Big grin

Marathon Maniac #6740

Goals for 2015:

Run 3 marathons (modified:  Run 2 marathons--Lost Dutchman 02/2015 and Whiskey Row 05/2015)

Run a 50-miler (Ran a 53.8 mile race 11/14/2015)

Run 1,500 miles (uhhh...how about 1,400?)

Stay healthy

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Already bought tickets - convinced DH to go with me. I'm hoping he doesn't back out because of being busy with work! I will go by myself if I have to.
                I tried to get tickets yesterday, but they were sold out! Luckily there is an encore showing on Feb 21. I plan to go then.

~Sara
                It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great. ~ Jimmy Dugan

We have our tickets....bought them early because we were afraid of a sell out. The DW and I are going with a good friend that talked us into this whole running thing...
                    Forgive me, what is "Spirit of the Marathon"? a movie?? I havent heard about this...
                    billhathaway

See http://www.marathonmovie.com/ it is being shown on Thursday 1/24 (that night only) in a lot of theaters.
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Backroadrunner and I are going with another friend. I'm really excited. I think I will also be packing a wad of tissues in my pocket, as the trailer gets me misty! Cry

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Sadly, it is not premiering (is that a word?) in Canada at the same time as in the US. Would appreciate it if someone will post a review after Thurs. * MTA: spelling

My legs are killing me

I have my ticket. Can't wait to see it. Now if I could only get over this strained groin. I want to run the NJ Marathon in May.

Another Passion

Backroadrunner and I are going with another friend. I'm really excited. I think I will also be packing a wad of tissues in my pocket, as the trailer gets me misty! Cry
                              Do they have movie theaters in the Montague-Whitehall area Zoomy? Roll eyes

Rick
                              "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                              "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                              runningforcassy.blogspot.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Do they have movie theaters in the Montague-Whitehall area Zoomy? Roll eyes
                                Yeah, but just a teeny tiny one. We're going to GR.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay