Utilizing the training log? (Read 190 times)

running > all else

Sorry to bug you all again with another question lol...but, how do I input my mileage/pace, etc into the training log here? I keep a journal elsewhere, too...but would like to use this here, as well.

Thanks!

running > all else

Just a note as to what I've been encountering when trying to access it myself: I click on distance, and nothing changes. An ad pops up. I try to put in 'activity,' and same thing.

So, wondering if or what I might be doing wrong.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Confused, because it's so simple to use.  I wonder if your browser is not displaying correctly, especially since you reported other issues in another thread.

You just enter the values.  Maybe try one of these options, if you're not seeing the page correctly:

• Press and hold Shift and left-click the Reload button.
        • Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
        • Press "Command + Shift + R" (MAC)

running > all else

I'm at work now, and I'll see if it works here. Maybe it was something with my home computer, but not seeing what is showing in your reply at all. When I try to access the logs, nothing displays. Just advertisements. Very odd.

running > all else

hahaha Just noticed 'new run entry' at the top. I didn't see that yesterday.

Ok...got it!

It's the user (me) that's the problem, apparently. lol

Thanks for the help!

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Smile

That's okay, one has to find one's way when exploring new territory.

an amazing likeness

EssGirl,

Just to help orient you to the log, here are some of the concepts:

Your Training Log is made up of Workouts.

Workouts can different types of training events such as Run, Walk, Swim, Bike.  (you can add new types of workouts to reflect your training)

Workouts have information attached to them -- the time and distance, the weather, the shoes used, etc.

A quick summary of the steps for entering a run would flow along these lines:

1. Go to Training Log

2. Select New Run Entry from the "actions" menu below the navigation tabs -- this is the 2nd row of menu items

3. Fill in the basics of date, time, distance run, time run, the route (course) you ran, what shoes you used, maybe some weather, etc.

4. Click save

There is some good information in the FAQ available from the Help link in the lower right of the RA footer.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

running > all else

Thank you much for the help! It's 'working' now. lol Smile

kofiluddin

you should log your spam