Is it possible to duplicate a workout? (Read 845 times)

It would be easier if a strength workout can be duplicated then change the date since adding all exercises every day is kind of a pain.
    Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

It would be easier if a strength workout can be duplicated then change the date since adding all exercises every day is kind of a pain.
      I've wondered about this as well ... maybe the new log allows it Smile Neil

Running ... just keep running!

SteveB

I've tried today doing it with an interval workout I do each Thu, but I couldn't get it to work. I believe Eric was working on way to copy interval sessions. Once it's done, it will probably work for the strength workout as well. Currently, it takes me about the same time to type it in as it takes to do the workout, hense why I haven't put many entries in for about a year.
        2009 Goals:
        Run 6:30 mile (or 6:01 1500m or 10:10 2.4k).
        Run 6:15 mile (or 5:48 1500m or 9:45 2.4k).
        Run 6:00 mile (or 5:33 1500m or 9:20 2.4k).
        Run 5:45 mile (or 5:18 1500m or 8:55 2.4k).
        2010 Goals:
        Run 5:30 mile (or 5:05 1500m or 8:30 2.4k).
        Run 5:15 mile (or 4:54 1500m or 8:10 2.4k).
        Run a 5 minute mile (or 4:37 1500m or 7:45 2.4k) before 50th birthday (Nov).
        eric :)

One of the features I want to get to is the concept of a workout template, which will let you duplicate workouts. Adding the ability to copy workouts would work too, but that will mean adding a fourth icon which would make the listings page a little cluttered. I'll have to wait until I get to it before I know how it will look. eric :-)
          Eternal Rookie

Could modifications be something as simple as a “save as” feature for new run entries, courses, etc.. where you pull up an existing one, modify it with the new info and change the date, time or name and viola a new entry?
            eric :)

That's a great idea. It's simple enough to add too. I'll see if I can include it in the new release. eric :-)