Running Shoes (Read 138 times)

Songz

Any recommendations for running shoes.. I want shoes that take 20 - 30 kms. How do I choose them?

CalBears

Any recommendations for running shoes.. I want shoes that take 20 - 30 kms. How do I choose them?

Visiting a specialized well known running gear store??? Reading reviews on sites like runningwarehouse.com??? Or, if you are unable to do what I just mentioned, the quickest advice I would give you - go to amazon and buy Saucony Cohesion 14 shoe - very cheap and pretty awesome for the money - handles any run of marathon distance or less (or more). Hope that helps.

paces PRs - 5K - 5:48  /  10K - 6:05  /  HM - 6:14  /  FM - 6:26 per mile

Another rabbit hole:

Ed Budd on youtube, go to his page and select the video on "best cheap shoes" or something like that.

60-64 age group  -  University of Oregon alumni  -  Irreverent and Annoying

RunfunTeresa

I agree that getting assessed at a running store (treadmill analysis) is very helpful.

I agree that getting assessed at a running store (treadmill analysis) is very helpful.

Gait Analysis Confirms Customer Needs New Shoes, Socks, Jacket, Watch — Mark Remy's DumbRunner.com

https://dumbrunner.com/gear-news/2018/1/22/gait-analysis-confirms-customer-needs-new-shoes-socks-jacket-watch?fbclid=IwAR3VsiKJxTsRkTUU-bEmqPoGgNKR5-IxROmaRxabpnoXL3xU8vDS0MIRMsU

60-64 age group  -  University of Oregon alumni  -  Irreverent and Annoying

Jeannettes

spam
              JeffWoodland

spam
                JettBeeby

spam
                  KikuoArai

spam
                    Kaia Tershowski

Love My Brooks!

Kaia Tershowski

JasonPalmer