ajha

How do I do an avatar? Any help would be appreciated. ajh
    Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Hi AJHA At the top right hand side of the screen (the one with your log showing) there is an 'Options' link. Click on this and there are a list of secondary options - one is 'Profile - describe yourself to the world' - click on this and at the bottom you will see a place to upload an image from your own PC (probably best to make this a small image). Hope this helps! Welcome to RA, Neil G UK Smile

Running ... just keep running!

Wingz

Professional Noob

Actually, Neil, I think the link he's looking for is Options --> My Forum Preferences. Wink Still, I suggest you take some time to poke around all the "options" that are available. There's quite a bit of customization that's available.

Roads were made for journeys...

Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Actually, Neil, I think the link he's looking for is Options --> My Forum Preferences. Wink Still, I suggest you take some time to poke around all the "options" that are available. There's quite a bit of customization that's available.
          Whoops ... I was a bit too keen to help out eh? Blush Your advice about poking around the options is a good suggestion. Thanks Janell! Neil Smile

Running ... just keep running!

ajha

Thanks for the help. I'll give it a try.