ultimate runner's test...... (Read 4097 times)

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Hi Amores! Cheetahs run fast but do they have endurance?
    Hmm. Off to check the AllKnowledgeNerNet and see what I can find. Then I'll look for marathon results in east Africa -- only how do you tell which runners are cheetahs?

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Hi Amores! Cheetahs run fast but do they have endurance?
      Chart here http://cat-chitchat.pictures-of-cats.org/2009/02/cat-speed-and-dog-endurance.html says ass crushes Geb - your internet researcher hard at work

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Lots of talking & not much video, but near the end they show not very good angled footage http://www.shafatloss.com/tips/motivation/man-vs-cheetah You can't even see the cheetah til right at the finish line she cruises by. First race is at 02:31 into video.

It feels great to be compared to a humble mongolian wild ass.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

It doesn't make you feel embarassed when you hear women runners behind you talking about your wild ass?

xhristopher

Shit, I gotta get to work. I want this: Turbaconucken A chicken inside a duck inside a turkey, all wrapped in bacon.

Better than this...

xor

IT'S A SLICED TRAP.

xhristopher

IT'S A SLICED TRAP.

No, 

JimR

This is still a very funny thread.  The part about sj having a world record in 'indoor rowing' still makes me guffaw.  I have this image of some guy rowing like a sonofabitch in a 25 meter pool goin "World Record, man!!!!  Nobody gonna do that agin!"

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

This is still a very funny thread.  The part about sj having a world record in 'indoor rowing' still makes me guffaw.  I have this image of some guy rowing like a sonofabitch in a 25 meter pool goin "World Record, man!!!!  Nobody gonna do that agin!"

I bet the flipturns were hell.

G....D.... RA- here I am reading a stupid 2 year old thread and now I might not have enough time to go for a run.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

My gawd what a thread, and Xhristopher, you owe me a whole evening for bumping it after a year and a half of repose!

xhristopher

My gawd what a thread, and Xhristopher, you owe me a whole evening for bumping it after a year and a half of repose!

I was about to say don't blame me but I actually did give it the bump (after someone else linked to it). I wonder what I was drinking at the time. That evening is gone. Sorry.

rlopez

For those who think nothing much ever happens around here, I give you a time machine.

The ultimate test here is making it through 10 pages of this bidness.

Hugs.

(I found this damn thing via google when I was trying to recall whether Mr Jester's name was Richard or Robert. It's Robert. But not me.)