runs no posting to FB (Read 488 times)

IMKY13 finish!!

For some reason when I log my runs on RA, it is not showing up on my facebook wall (like it used to do).  Same thing is happening with my wife.  Seemed to have just started today.

Fitness/weight goals for 2014

1) STAY INJURY FREE!!!

2) Get to 189 lbs by the end of July 2014...and stay there (as of 4-25-14 was at 203 lbs)

3) Complete Ironman Chattanooga in under 14 hours

4) Break 4 hours in a stand alone marathon (Goal race=Rocket City 12/13/14)

5) 4,500 total overall miles for the year:

Swim: 100 miles

Bike: 3,000 miles

Run: 1,400 miles

Same here.... The run appears in the facebook application on the workouts tab but does not post to my profile/wall

2017 Goals
      1) Run more than 231 miles
      2) Be ready for  HM in the spring

I can confirm this, and can confirm that my friends run didn't post either.

eric :)

I'll look into this tonight.

A Saucy Wench

FB seems to be continuously a major headache!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

onquilt9

Thanks! 

eric :)

I can't blame FB for this bug, although it was introduced when I tried to fix a FB problem.

In order to post to FB, you have to grant RA certain permissions.  When you clicked that Publish button, FB gave RA a ticket to indicate that RA can post to your wall.  Once in a while, FB revokes this ticket, which could explain why some of you don't get feeds.  I added some code to detect this.  Now if RA can't post to your wall, you'll get a private message to let you know.

When I uploaded the change, I forgot to update a file so it wasn't working.  Now that the server has the new file, it went back and processed all the feeds it was supposed to upload.  RA also failed to upload some of your feeds so check your inbox.