what do you do you do besides run (Read 809 times)

run4fun8910

so what does everyone do for fun besides run. me. 1) Spending time torturing my little ones 2) Tormenting my wife 3) Beating up on my ps3 controller 4) Listening to music 5) Hiking - favorite place to hike - Capital Reef National Park 6) Mountain Bike riding 7) Work ( Yes I actually love my job) Some where in there I even read once in a long while. :-) Shawn
    Short term goal: 5K Long term goal: half marathon. Stay injury free. Shawn
      read, surf the net,eat Wink
      Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado

Beatin' on the Rock

Eat. Drink. Sometimes get merry Wink
        Be yourself. Those that matter, don't mind. Those that mind, don't matter.
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Eat. Drink. Sometimes get merry Wink
          Big grin That's my reply, too!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

12 Squared

Family... Work... Watching Discovery Channel... Watching the Thrashers lose (lately) Black eye
            If you don't know where you're going, chances are you will end up somewhere else. - Yogi Berra

Another Passion

Eat. Modified to add: ...entirely too much.

Rick
              "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
              "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
              runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Cook Eat Drink Wine Hang Out with My Hubby Have in depth conversations with My dog Hang out on the web Dream about becoming a real runner one day..... Sleepy

Life Goal- Stay Cancer Free, Live my Best Life

" Choose Joy, Today and ALWAYS" 

Spend time with my wife Drink Read books (mostly about running Big grin) Surf the internet (here, letsrun, drudge/news, digg, slashdot, etc) Play with my Wii Watch TV or DVDs Cook
                    Cook Spend time with family Read, but not as much as I used to. Partake of the occasional refreshing adult beverage RV'ing

"Famous last words"  ~Bhearn

GP160

Shop at the mall for the perfect pair of jeans ( a life long quest )... Go to the local coffee shop and chat with the owners about the other customers... Drink wine and read RA posts.... Bike and swim...I am a tri-geek after all! Drool over handbags and pointy toe leather heels at the local Marshalls.... Call my sister-in-law to talk about above stated hangbags and leather pointy toe heels.... Last but not least...spend time with DH and step son.... Smile ( My fav thing!)
                      Ironman Louisville 8-30-09
                        - read/research/write (I never do enough of these) for my PhD - spend time with my awesome, brilliant, gorgeous, sweet boyfriend (sometimes reading/researching/writing together) - cuddle with my border collie - travel/plan travel (both real and imaginary) - watch crappy reality tv when I should be doing number one on my list - oh, yeah, and drink wine. But it's totally required, since I'm doing my PhD in French Lit. Wink Lauren
                        Teresadfp

One day at a time

Drive one kid to track. Drive the second kid to piano. Drive the third kid to the Y. Go back to pick up the first kid at track. Pick up the second kid at piano. Remind DH to pick up the kid at the Y. Make dinner. Work 3 hours on AutoCAD drafting. Balance checkbooks for business, Boy Scouts, and homeowners' association. Stare at the pile of laundry in the laundry room and say, "*#$ it." Go to bed. Get up at 5:45 am to get kids up for school. Try not to sound like my mother as I yell at them to get ready faster. Go back to bed for a little while to get ready for the next wave of activity. Are we having fun yet? Shocked Excuse my vent. Oh, I just realized you asked what we do for FUN! Hmm. Play piano, read, and sleep.
                            Love to spend quality time with the wife. Need to emphasize more on quality though. Fly fish. Hike. Camp. Drink good beer. Bike. Watch movies. Read. Dump $$ into 98-year-old house. Work. Watch Steelers. Spend time with our three cats. A lot of stuff has been taking a back seat to marathon training.
                            run4fun8910

what is everyone's favorite beer or wine?
                              Short term goal: 5K Long term goal: half marathon. Stay injury free. Shawn
                                Fun stuff besides running? (after working 9-5, playing taxi cab driver and ref for 4 children, cooking dinner and cleaning the house...) I enjoy: -snuggling on the couch with my husband -reading -writing the kids' journals -gardening (flowers) -playing cards with friends -sitting on the deck enjoying a few drinks

Michelle