Who all is here and what are you doing? (Read 16874 times)

va

Hi Jeanne, Welcome to RA!!! Good luck with your foot.
    Can someone direct me to the tutorial (or just tell me what to do) re: how to post pictures in the forum and how to copy/paste a previous posting into my reply? Thanks!
    I don't know of a tutorial, but to post a picture, use "img" HTML tags and specify the "src" address of the image. Here is a better description of HTML image tags. There is a image formatting button which you can use to insert the "img" tags (along with Bold, Italics, Underline,... buttons), but you need to use "src" option to specify where the image can be found. To reply to a posting and have the previous posting show up in your new posting, use the "Quote" option which is in the upper right hand corner of ever forum post. This will place the previous post's text in a greyed-out box.
    mikecope

Gidday Mate, Mad Mike from Aussie here. Just finished a sticky hill run in 34deg C (93deg F). I'm not sure why I do it, but I don't know what I'd do without it. If anybody out there can express the unexpressable, please let me know... Cool
      Teresadfp

One day at a time

Gidday Mate, Mad Mike from Aussie here. Just finished a sticky hill run in 34deg C (93deg F). I'm not sure why I do it, but I don't know what I'd do without it. If anybody out there can express the unexpressable, please let me know... Cool
        Wow, Mike, that's hot! My run yesterday was in 8 degree F. I can't even imagine 93 degrees!

PS - Can someone direct me to the tutorial (or just tell me what to do) re: how to post pictures in the forum and how to copy/paste a previous posting into my reply? Thanks!
          You can use the img HTML tag, OR you can just push the image button in the formatting links above the text box. It's the last one on the right, with a picture of mountains with the sun over them. Type in the URL to where the image is located, highlight it, and then press the image tag. You'll have your image:

Run to Win
          25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Hi everyone - My name is Liam and I am a runaholic Smile... 49 year old male, been running for more years than I care to remember (or in truth, more years than I actually can remember!) - I live in Dublin, Ireland, and have run a lot of my marathons in the US. I have been actively involved in "other fora" for many years, mainly Kick! and Cool Running, so coming here as an exile with the changes going on at CR. I have made a lot of friends thru running and sites such as this, and hope to make many more. I am training for the Surf City Marathon in Huntington Beach on Feb 2nd, with the goal to run 3:35 and make my BQ for April (leaving it late!). Great to be here, and big hugs to Eric for getting my log over here.... Liam www.irishrunaholic.blogspot.com
              Hi all, I'm 53 and a newbie runner. Oh, I did run for a year in the 70s, but I prefer not to dwell on that Dead. Been pretty active all my life, so I'm trying to get into some kind of decent running shape to do a 10k in May and possibly a HM at the end of 2008. I signed up over at CR a few weeks ago, but switched my log here just in case. Found a home at Kick!, too. Signed up over at the Low HR training group here--don't want to put too much stress on this old ticker Big grin Liam--Good to see you've found your way over here! Great minds think alike. . . Paul
                Welcome to all you new folks! Glad you found RA.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Surprised
                  Runners around the state are getting better today ...are you one of them? TRAIN HARD
                    Coolrunning refugee. Shocked Currently training for Boston '08, starting Pfitz 18/55 today (in the slush)...
                      Another CR refugee here! I'm really liking it here so far. Cool Running was very old and out of date compared to this site. Thanks again to Eric for quickly importing my log... took less than twelve hours for him to get to it! Big grin
                        Econo here....CR refugee (please, may I have some food and is there a good place to shower?). I'm cheap. And I have 2 degrees in economics. There's a motel chain named after me -- is that cool or what? I push small children out of my way (only the ones who stray into the transition zone of a triathlon). If you saw me swim, you'd tell me to stick with running. Embarrassed Enough about me. Hi everyone! (waving madly) Renee from Eugene
                        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I push small children out of my way
                          Ha...I will have to get my hubby to post the video he got of a kid getting owned at a recent cyclocross event in our area...funny shit. No one was hurt, but we keep watching it and cracking up. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

TheProFromDover

TheProFromDover

Hi all, Hi Econo, Hi Zoom (you are everywhere), Ok, I plunked some stuff in my profile so I'm kind of legal. But still first day here. Another CR refugee. I like this place on first inspection. Not that I'm judging. To me good people are everywhere. But if I have click click click for every little thing, that's a pain. So I have two questions: 1) In a thread with hundreds of posts, we have to first enter the thread. Then we have find the last page. Then we have to find the end of the last page. This right? Isn't last post first more common? Oh that's enough for now. Forget two. I'm already screwing things up by asking a question in the who are you thread. Cheers, Craig

-Craig - "TPFD53 at gmail dot com"

The last post made is the top one to the right of the thread name. I just click there and I'm at the end. Then scroll up to view previous post.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

TheProFromDover

TheProFromDover

The last post made is the top one to the right of the thread name. I just click there and I'm at the end. Then scroll up to view previous post.
                                You're a genius!! Thanks! I am a happy camper now. You'll never be rid of me. CARig

-Craig - "TPFD53 at gmail dot com"