Who all is here and what are you doing? (Read 16874 times)

This is an awkward predicament.  With a little advanced planning we could all meet together and work this difficult dilemma of redundant  acronyms.  It could be a regular routine.

Speaking of the CIM Marathon, it looks like it will be wet and rainy.

bhearn

Big deal. Temps look good. I'll be happy if that holds and there's no headwind.

People actually live in Maine?

I don't even have to leave the state to go on vacation.  : )

"...You have to have faith, to know that you can do what you want to do."  -Joseph Nzau

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Off to Carhenge again, I guess.

Village people

But, you should cross the bridge to visit out big red barns 

ATM machine.

Yup.  I'm going to enter my PIN number at the ATM machine at UMB Bank.  

asdfsdaaas

spam
                NHLA

Hi I'm Jimmie 57 male. Running in the Mts. in western NC. Five marathons. two blue ridge relays one 6 runner team and a 12 runner team. I don't remember how many shorter races. 2700 miles this year so far.

the kenyan

Well if this isn't all sorts of philosophical.  Maybe I should've gotten stoned before answering.

I'm the kenyan - running board legend/vllian depending on your perspective that some of yous' guys may know.   Ran competitively up through college, then did nothing for about 6 years and just started a 'comeback' last august.  Nowhere near college form, but it's nice to be at the point where every step isn't torturous and painful again, especially with having moved out to the plains of Wyoming at just under 7000 feet.

I'm signed up for a spring marathon and then hoping to jump into a fall full if things stay on track.   I'm also kind of weird in general and quack a lot.  What more can I say?

Momshomerun

I'm Nicole, a mother of five children. I started running after giving birth to my fourth child, and I've been on the run ever since. Running is a great way to get some time for myself.

I run every day, because I do the school run running. It's a great way to start the day, and it helps me squeeze my run in.

http://www.momshomerun.com

Mattchiro

Happy to be here.

I've found my way here from RW...and I'm happy that I did!

Half PR:  1:34 (August, 2012)

Marathon PR:  3:45 (October, 2012)

Next race:  ???

Next Marathon:  2015???

#artbydmcbride

Well if this isn't all sorts of philosophical.  Maybe I should've gotten stoned before answering.

I'm the kenyan - running board legend/vllian depending on your perspective that some of yous' guys may know.   Ran competitively up through college, then did nothing for about 6 years and just started a 'comeback' last august.  Nowhere near college form, but it's nice to be at the point where every step isn't torturous and painful again, especially with having moved out to the plains of Wyoming at just under 7000 feet.

I'm signed up for a spring marathon and then hoping to jump into a fall full if things stay on track.   I'm also kind of weird in general and quack a lot.  What more can I say?

fascinating...Big grin

Runners run

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I'm Nicole, a mother of five children. I started running after giving birth to my fourth child, and I've been on the run ever since. Running is a great way to get some time for myself.

I run every day, because I do the school run running. It's a great way to start the day, and it helps me squeeze my run in.

Anyone with five children is on the run ever since, I'd say. Smile

SheCan

Hi am 46 less then a month from that 47.  I'm a chick and a mother of 2 grown children, and a runner, and a reader and a painter.  But obviously not much of a writer.  I like taking classes, and hanging out and having fun, and talking to virtual runners online.  And that's my life.

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

runbum

Hi.

I ran off and on during my 20s and 30s. Then I took a break from running for about ten years. I ended up getting fat and completely out of shape.

I've been running now for about eight months and have dropped 50 lbs so far.

I haven't been doing any racing yet, although I used to do some casual 5ks and 10ks when I was younger. Right now, I'm just building my aerobic base.

I hope to build for some races in the spring.