Getting a Boner mid-run (Read 5326 times)

runnin from hell

ok, so this might be another silly question. how many of you dudes have this problem from time to time??? i put on a pair of old running shorts that have almost no elastic in the inner underwear, so they fit kinda loose. mid run today, they were rubbing me in a weird way and i started to get a chubby. its so annoying b/c i had to stop and one of my goals is to NOT STOP until I complete my run. i didnt want to turn around because i would have felt like a failure....and that doesnt feel good...errr??? what can one do about this natural problem at ARISES from time to time...no pun intended? thanks, nakedfool
    TJoseph

That has never happened to me.

Old, Slow, Happy

I've run over 7,000 miles in the last 5 years. This never happened to me.
        Purdey

Self anointed title

Why did you have to stop? HTFU. Actually.... on second thoughts....

All along I thought the little pocket was for a key or GU, turns out it's for condoms?

E.J.
            Greater Lowell Road Runners
            Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Never happened to me either, not even passing through the Wellesley tunnel. From time to time? Maybe invest in some different shorts, w/ decent liners, or perhaps a compression short (or two) then loose shorts over them.

Dave

Maybe invest in some different shorts, w/ decent liners, or perhaps a compression short (or two) then loose shorts over them.
                I think that would defeat the purpose. So, nakedfool, if you kept running, would you risk a wet run?

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

JakeKnight

Run harder.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                  -----------------------------

Use it as a metronome. Try to keep your cadence at 180/minute.
                      Take the little blue pills AFTER you run.
                      mikeymike

POD.

Runners run

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Not seeing a problem here... Confused

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Mishka-old log

What is a "boner"?
                            Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

If your marathon lasts longer than four hours, please consult a coach.

#artbydmcbride

This is exactly why I don't wear thong underwear when I run any more. Surprised

Runners run