Getting a Boner mid-run (Read 5326 times)

Purdey

Self anointed title

Never on a run, but I'm no stranger to the road-wood and air-wood that seems to, umm, come up often on long car rides and airplane flights (maybe the pressure differential?). Clowning around
    When I was in the Army we used to call this phenomenom "convoy cock".
    At one indoor track meet, I finished a race when a couple of East Hampton girls came up to chat with me. They pointed out that I was sticking out. Glanced down, tucked myself back in, went about my day. Dated one of them for a while not too long after that.
    Goodness Blaine, you must be massive. I wish I were you. Tongue

jfa

Picture's not displaying, is it Margaret Thatcher? Janet Reno?
      never mind.it was probably deleted because she was soo hideous.Gave me the shivers.

runnin from hell

whats wrong with you ppl?? this is definitely NOT the first time this has happened to me...and i would hope that it happens to others. it's also happenes when my mind wanders off and i start thinking about having sex with my girl. then i have to pinch it and think about bill cosby to make it "deflate"....if you know what i mean.

My legs are killing me

Where can I get a pair of those shorts?
          JakeKnight

whats wrong with you ppl?? this is definitely NOT the first time this has happened to me...and i would hope that it happens to others.
            Never happened. Not once. Not WHILE running. Standing around in my satiny silky short-shorts? Sure. But running? That would be a sure sign I wasn't running fast enough. I don't even think its physiologically possible to sport some wood if you're seriously running. Once the restraining order expires, I plan to chase Jessica Alba around her mansion a couple times and test this theory. I'll report back. If the LA County Jail has Wi-Fi.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
            -----------------------------

Where can I get a pair of those shorts?
              Any male intimate apparel shop like Victor's Secret. Check the back of last month's Runner's World

Vim

PDoe

30 yo, eh? Wait 10-15-20 years and you'll be longing for the 'good old days' .
                Purdey

Self anointed title

30 yo, eh? Wait 10-15-20 years and you'll be longing for the 'good old days' .
                  ...and wishing you hadn't wasted those "boners" on half assed runs.... [trying to erase image of gorilla in shiny satin shorty shorts... still trying]

Never happened. Not once. Not WHILE running. Standing around in my satiny silky short-shorts? Sure.
                    You weren't looking in the mirror, were you? Big grin

"The drops of rain make a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by oft falling." - Lucretius

Blaaahhhh

I'm quite greatful that has never happened to me (atleast not while running), that's the last place I'd want to chafe. I figure if a persistant Mr. Happy was to wake up it would most likely be on one of those early first thing in the morning runs.
                      JakeKnight

You weren't looking in the mirror, were you? Big grin
                        Of course. What were you thinking?

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                        -----------------------------

If treadmills are for pussies, what happens when you get a boner while running on a treadmill?
                          "If I control myself, I control my destiny."

Non ducor, duco.

This is my ALL-TIME favorite thread..just in case anyone was keeping score.
                            Teresadfp

One day at a time

This is my ALL-TIME favorite thread..just in case anyone was keeping score.
                              Yep. It is nice to know that guys suffer at least one problem that we don't!
                                I'm surprised with prior posts on this board that no one told him to put some weights on it or clip it to the back of his shorts with a safety pin. Clowning around

Vim