Getting a Boner mid-run (Read 5326 times)

xor

or clip it to the back of his shorts with a safety pin. Clowning around
    Ah, "boner" and "gu" in the same thought. Nah.

#artbydmcbride

...and wishing you hadn't wasted those "boners" on half assed runs.... [trying to not erase image of gorilla in shiny satin shorty shorts... ]
      Big grin

Runners run

What a small ( or is it stiff world ) I've just posted this story on another user group. Posh daughter has booked a meal and keeps asking me to get out the tub, I keep declining and keep trying to think of something to restore the status quo ( Mrs Jules naked ? ) in the end she looses it and in a loud voice asks what the problem is so I tell her, she goes bright red and there is a deadly silence. I only have to mention baggies or hot tubs and she still goes red even though it was several years ago".
        I had the same issue with my daughter. She asked what the wife and I were doing one night so I told her. (She was 17 at the time). She has yet to recover. Now, when she asks me a question like that, I just say: "Do you REALLY want to know?". That puts an end to the Q & A. Big grin When the mind starts veering toward sex during a run, I always guide it back to cars or airplanes or something benign to avoid this problem. Never like 'getting beaten' during a run... Shocked TC

"I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead..." J. Buffett There are two rules in life: 1.) Don't sweat the small stuff 2.) It's ALL small stuff

Menace to Sobriety

Might be a good place for your timing chip. Depending on endowment, you might just PR.

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Might be a good place for your timing chip. Depending on endowment, you might just PR.
            POD!
              And the two runners race towards the finish line. They're neck and neck. Look at them go. And as they cross the finish line, he wins by a nose . . er . . . I mean tip.
              "If I control myself, I control my destiny."
              Lisa3.1

Nevermind. I don't want to know.

runnin from hell

And the two runners race towards the finish line. They're neck and neck. Look at them go. And as they cross the finish line, he wins by a nose . . er . . . I mean tip.
                  thanks for the laugh....
                    Shouldn't this be in the "Look what I can do" forum???
                      Next time think of her. Shocked

Another Passion

Wouldn't that be... by a head? Confused MTA - thanks for the gut-wrenching laughs everyone. Were I wearing loose-linered fitting running shorts whilst perusing this thread, I fear I may have developed the same "problem" from my active cracking up. Big grin

Rick
                        "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                        "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                        runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Dave

That's just wrong. Now I'm going to have go Google for Smilin Bob and take some of those pills to have even an outside chance of getting a chubbie during a run.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Is that Meatloaf? Confused

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Menace to Sobriety

Are those motion contol or stability shoes she's wearing?

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

What a small ( or is it stiff world ) I've just posted this story on another user group. "I go to London and stay with my posh daughter, she takes me ( well her and Mrs Jules go in the Audi and I'm forced to run ) to her flash gym. Didn't have any swimming trunks so she lent me some of my son in laws baggies, he's a lot bigger than me. Ended up in the hot tub ( which I'd never been in before ) and the combination of hot water flowing and the shorts flapping made shall we say something stir. Posh daughter has booked a meal and keeps asking me to get out the tub, I keep declining and keep trying to think of something to restore the status quo ( Mrs Jules naked ? ) in the end she looses it and in a loud voice asks what the problem is so I tell her, she goes bright red and there is a deadly silence. I only have to mention baggies or hot tubs and she still goes red even though it was several years ago".
                                Catch 22 If she doesn't respond then it's true. If she responds then it's true. "Against criticism a man can neither protest nor defend himself; he must act in spite of it, and then it will gradually yield to him." - Goethe
                                And maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I don't know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves. - Spartacus