Getting a Boner mid-run (Read 5326 times)

Doobry

Apparently a major footwear manufacturer have just released Schlong-Guard TM; a velcro-based accessory that'll ensure no further erectile faux-pas. Here follows initial market research testimonials: Tim, Doncaster "Got the horn prior to passing the local church whilst a funeral was underway, thanks to Schlong-Guard TM, noone noticed. Thank you Schlong-Guard TM Smile" Morgan, Triathlete training in Fuertoventura "Running along the beach amidst the Swedish (female only) naturist area, I got a boner that would normally be seen from space. Luckily, i used Schlong-Guard TM & there was no resultant fuss. Schlong-Guard TM, you made my world icky Wink" Gavin, Melbourne "Kissed my Mother-in-law at my sister's wedding and something happened downstairs, thankfully, Schlong-Guard TM was enabled. Phew! Word to the manufacturers, Schlong-Guard TM rocked my cock Smile" Initial feedback seems promising & at $19.99 (all sizes), it's well within everyone's grasp Wink

Religion is just a contest to see who's got the best imaginary friend.

IMKY13 finish!!

well, I must admit this actually happened to me this morning Tongue

Fitness/weight goals for 2014

1) STAY INJURY FREE!!!

2) Get to 189 lbs by the end of July 2014...and stay there (as of 4-25-14 was at 203 lbs)

3) Complete Ironman Chattanooga in under 14 hours

4) Break 4 hours in a stand alone marathon (Goal race=Rocket City 12/13/14)

5) 4,500 total overall miles for the year:

Swim: 100 miles

Bike: 3,000 miles

Run: 1,400 miles

Scout7

No, actually, you don't have to admit this fact to anyone.
        Dunottar

Agreed. I don't really need to read/hear/see any more about either the erectile dysfunction OR function of other dudes. TMI.

#artbydmcbride

I don't mind. Smile Cenny, that was hilarious!!! Big grin

Runners run

IMKY13 finish!!

Agreed. I don't really need to read/hear/see any more about either the erectile dysfunction OR function of other dudes. TMI.
              you both are right. I apologize for posting that.

1) STAY INJURY FREE!!!

2) Get to 189 lbs by the end of July 2014...and stay there (as of 4-25-14 was at 203 lbs)

Prince of Fatness

Scout's right ..... Scout for Overlord!

Not at it at all. 

are you proud of it or something?

IMKY13 finish!!

I apologized for posting that No I don't know what I was thinking Confused

1) STAY INJURY FREE!!!

runnin from hell

well...its definitely not something to be ashamed of. i hope not anyway...
                      PDoe

Not that I really want to know but out of twisted curiousity,what did you do about this?: "never waste a boner"
                          This forum needs a dungeon section for threads like this Smile

Double IPA Please!

This thread is hot Big grin

Interested in looking good and feeling great? Check out my website at www.marykay.com/dyerger

Shipping is always free with me!! :-)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

*schwing!*

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

*schwing!*
                                talk about capturing the essence of something with one word LOL!