Snowing In Georgia (Read 500 times)

Life is Good

Hey we finally got a little snow down south Smile I ran 4.7 miles in it this morning, it has been so long since I have run in snow I had forgotten just how fun it is. Photobucket

Run 1000 miles

bike 500 miles

finish a half Ironman triathlon

Warrior dash 2012

Chickamauga battlefield half 2012

and a few small races in between

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That's so pretty! How much did you guys end up getting?

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Life is Good

That's so pretty! How much did you guys end up getting?
        Thanks! We got about 2 inches, it was a nice wet snow so the kids were able to make a snowman ( ha ha) it's all but gone now but the air is still cool.

Run 1000 miles

bike 500 miles

finish a half Ironman triathlon

Warrior dash 2012

Chickamauga battlefield half 2012

and a few small races in between

PWL

Has been

it has been so long since I have run in snow I had forgotten just how fun it is.
          The first run is fun. After three or four storms have dumped 14+ inches apiece on you over a period of several weeks, the novelty wears off. Tongue

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

Another Passion

Thanks! We got about 2 inches, it was a nice wet snow so the kids were able to make a snowman ( ha ha) it's all but gone now but the air is still cool.
            Heh. I think you have more snow on the ground than we do in Southeast Michigan right now, Jamie. Though, it's colder than a witches... well, it's really cold!! Big grin

Rick
            "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
            "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
            runningforcassy.blogspot.com