Scout's Mom vs. Globule's Mom... (Read 643 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

*drumroll* Results 1 - 23 of 23 for "scout's mom". (0.078 seconds) Results 1 - 22 of 22 for "globule's mom". (0.046 seconds) + Results 1 - 3 of 3 for "jeff's mom". (0.031 seconds) Advantage Jeff/Globule's mom.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

AND THE DAY IS MINE! Plus, I came up with the Nine Inch Nails / Donkey post, which is RA Hall of Fame material.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

AND THE DAY IS MINE! Plus, I came up with the Nine Inch Nails / Donkey post, which is RA Hall of Fame material.
        I'm confused, and also bad at math. So, 23 insults have been hurled at Scout's mom and 25 at Jeff's? And Jeff is happy about this?

Amy

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

So, 23 insults have been hurled at Scout's mom and 25 at Jeff's? And Jeff is happy about this?
          Blush Blush Blush Though to be fair, I often use some variation of form "that's what your mom said the other night..." without using the phrase "Scout's mom" in the insult. (type "braying" in the search box for the aforementioned HOF post). So I believe that Scout's mom is being underreported.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

So I believe that Scout's mom is being underreported.
            Well, she's usually under someone anyway.

Amy

Scout7

Well, she's usually under someone anyway.
              Versus Jeff's mom, who is usually under some animal.
                Versus Jeff's mom, who is usually under some animal.
                Is that what she's calling you these days?

Amy

Scout7

Is that what she's calling you these days?
                  She did say I was a beast in the sack.
                  jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

She did say I was a beast in the sack.
                    No, actually, she said you had a beastly sack.

Shocked

Michelle

Scout7

You misheard her, which isn't surprising since she had you tied and bound in the closet while we were busy.

My sweet new crank!

I want in... I love a good mom joke at anyones expense... How much initiation do I need to get jumped in? My mom had brain surgery last week, so she is on the mend (literally,i would not joke about that). She will be on her feet again soon. Just like Scouts mom after I take a few quarters out of her purse for bus fare... Guys? Let me know the verdict!!!
                          Ryan O'D Gurnee, IL by way of Madison, WI via Wichita, KS via Denver, CO
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I want in... How much initiation do I need to get jumped in?
                            Ok, I'm confused...you want to do either Scout's or Globule's moms? Or both? I'm not sure they're into sharing, though perhaps if there's money involved...hmmm... So do I get a cut? Perhaps I'd be a good pimp...? Yes

~ Sarah Kay

My sweet new crank!

I know that one of them had a tattoo of Herve Villachez on her lower back...and kept yelling de plane de plane... I am not into that freaky stuff. But, though she was an island, it was her fantasy not mine. And as far as we know I have never paid a pimp, in person. I just like intenet jabs...it is the new bare nuckle fighting...plus that handcuffs crack was priceless...
                              Ryan O'D Gurnee, IL by way of Madison, WI via Wichita, KS via Denver, CO
                              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hmmm...maybe instead of "pimp" I should be a madam. I think I'd like that title better. Madam Zoomy. Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay