Not sure where to announce a new group so here it sits... (Read 1282 times)

Hey gang, I just started up a group for anyone in Federal Law Enforcement...Not sure if there's anybody else out there, but I started one anyway... http://runningahead.com/groups/fedrunners/ It's password protected for our privacy, if anyone wants to join up... ***CHANGED THE URL TO http://runningahead.com/groups/le_runners/***
    "Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another." -Ernest Hemingway

-When Chuck Norris wants popcorn, he breathes on Nebraska.

-Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
      Removed the PW option for now and made it "Public", in case anybody hadn't seen it yet...
      "Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another." -Ernest Hemingway

-Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
        Nobody out there for this group still? Cry

Sorry. I considered going the FBI route in my early 20s, but never did. So, I'm not FLE...I sat behind a desk at a printing company.

Run to Win
          25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Changed the name to "Law Enforcement" vs "Federal" so maybe any LEO's can get in on this action? Cool

My sweet new crank!

dmiller - what branch are you? i ask b/c i have a close friend in secret service based on Omaha...it is a small world and you never know who knows who
              Ryan O'D Gurnee, IL by way of Madison, WI via Wichita, KS via Denver, CO
              Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

Try a Kispy Kreme afficcionados chat room. I bet you'll find tons in there. Big grin
                  What's the advantage/point of being in a group? I'm in the navy... would that count? Mike

~Mike