Is the RunForth app still available? (Read 212 times)

I screwed up and deleted my RunForth app on my iPhone.  So I tried to download it and I can't find it anymore in the app store.  Has anybody else had this problem?  Is there a new app I can replace it with that will sync with Running Ahead?

BostonRnr

Same problem here. I got a new iphone and the app transferred over. But, when I click it I get a message that says, "The app is no longer available in the App Store." Sad

That's the same problem I'm having too now.  I'm surprised runningahead.com hasn't found a fix for this.  I did send them a message too a couple of days ago and I haven't heard back from them. I'm going to try and contact Raux Software LLC next since RunForth is their software. In the meantime I'm using other software such Map My Run and Run Keeper and manually inputting my run distance and time here.

Arnoldziffel

I used the RunForth App for a while, but I deleted it about one year ago since it offered very little added value.  It displayed only a fraction of the information from my running summary page.

April 21- Fast Half Marathon

May 5 - Colleen Ritzer 5K

June 22 - Mad Fox Trail Fest 10K

I used the RunForth App for a while, but I deleted it about one year ago since it offered very little added value.  It displayed only a fraction of the information from my running summary page.

Do you know of any other apps that sync with Running Ahead?  The only other thing I can think of is a Garmin watch.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

iSmoothRun can be set to sync with Garmin...it’s not truly automatic, but it’s a matter of tapping an upload button post-run. I use the Apple Watch app, which mirrors to the phone app.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

iSmoothRun can be set to sync with Garmin...it’s not truly automatic, but it’s a matter of tapping an upload button post-run. I use the Apple Watch app, which mirrors to the phone app.

Thanks but the problem there is I need something that syncs with this site.  I have a bad feeling Runforth is the only app that can do it.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

If you can sync to Garmin, then it automatically forward syncs to RA.

~ Sarah Kay

I understand I don’t have a Garmin though.  I use to but I’m not happy with how they become worthless after the battery dies in them.

If you can sync to Garmin, then it automatically forward syncs to RA.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You don’t need a Garmin, just a Garmin Connect account.

~ Sarah Kay

You don’t need a Garmin, just a Garmin Connect account.

Thanks I downloaded it and I'm going to give it a shot.  PS. do you know how much it costs?  At first I thought there was no charge for it, just like the Runforth app.

HermosaBoy

Garmin connect is free.

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

Garmin connect is free.

Cool thanks.  It gave me the impression they wanted moolah for it since it started asking for my credit card. 

Garmin connect is free.

Looks like I can't pair it with my Apple watch

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You upload the completed workout from your Apple Watch/phone to Garmin, which instantly forwards to RA. The iSmoothRun app pairs with Connect.

~ Sarah Kay