Gel Kayano 21's (Read 103 times)

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Running Warehouse sells the 20's for $120.  Does this mean the 21's are coming out soon?  Will the 20's sell for less than $120 when the 21's arrive?

Kayano is always released the week of NYC expo  and price will not change

---------

gpb

If they continue to follow prior years patterns, you'll see prices steadily decline until the 20s are all gone.  I looked at my RunningWarehouse orders and for the 19s the price was $120 in June 2013, then about $110 in October, $100 in January, and $90 in March.  

At this point in the cycle buy only when you need them, then stock up for 2015 during the winter months.  Smile

Fanilow

If they continue to follow prior years patterns, you'll see prices steadily decline until the 20s are all gone.  I looked at my RunningWarehouse orders and for the 19s the price was $120 in June 2013, then about $110 in October, $100 in January, and $90 in March.  

At this point in the cycle buy only when you need them, then stock up for 2015 during the winter months.  Smile

Good to know!

2014 goals

Well, there's always next year.

Fanilow

Running Warehouse sells the 20's for $120.  Does this mean the 21's are coming out soon?  Will the 20's sell for less than $120 when the 21's arrive?

Just went to the site. You can preorder 21s!! Must. Resist. Smoking. The. Credit. Card...

2014 goals

Well, there's always next year.