Addictive web site (Read 684 times)

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Tru dat.  Australia, too.

People bike across Australia, you know.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

People Crazies bike across Australia, you know.

FTFY

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

ultramarathon/triathlete

That is fun.  First try I got 9120 points. Pretty low but I didn't drive around at all, just looked at the image and guessed. 

http://url.geoguessr.com/3qFt

HTFU?  Why not!

USATF Coach

Empire Tri Club Coach
        Gatorade Endurance Team

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

That is fun.  First try I got 9120 points. Pretty low but I didn't drive around at all, just looked at the image and guessed. 

http://url.geoguessr.com/3qFt

Ha, almost all USA.  You didn't do so well outside the country.

AnneCA

Discovering places I'd like to go running:

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I've definitely seen a lot of places where I've thought "oh, wow, I really want to go here with a bike and/or running shoes!!"

~ Sarah Kay

Hip Redux

Beautiful!

Hip Redux

OK, how cool is this?  DH landed on Kona - at the hotel we stayed at when we visited... during the Iron Man Championships!

supermo2013

spam

Hooked.  14,862...Alaska, S.Africa x 2, Russia, Italy.  http://url.geoguessr.com/4i8r

TripleBock

Last time I played, they put me on a snowmobile trail with no signs ... nothing.

I am fuller bodied than Dopplebock

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Awww...crap.  I was just thinking about this site the other day, but couldn't remember the URL and figured it was just as well.  Dammit, I guess I know how I will be spending every moment of free time in the coming week.

F'ing spammer. Roll eyes

~ Sarah Kay

keeponrunning

I hate whoever started this thread now.  There go my readings I should do for school Blush

Out of three, my closest has been 696 km.  However, desert with mountains in the distance and MPH road signs was a giveaway to somewhere in the lower-western USA.

MTA: http://url.geoguessr.com/4iHH

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

hvmorfun

mad cow

Well, it beats spending all day on Facebook or Candy Crush.

Best score so far, 11,454.  I got within about 60 miles a couple times.

You know, evil comes in many forms, be it a man-eating cow or Joseph Stalin. But you can't let the package hide the pudding. Evil is just plain bad. You don't cotton to it. You gotta smack it on the nose with the rolled up newspaper of goodness. Bad dog! Bad dog!

I got set down on a stadium track.  Of course, my computer went screwy and I couldn't snip a picture of it, but it was funny.  I never did find out where it was.

There was a point in my life when I ran. Now, I just run.

We are always running for the thrill of it

Always pushing up the hill, searching for the thrill of it