Whey Protein (Read 1520 times)

dennrunner

After years of reading food and "food" posts by Trent, I am beginning to think he is not a huge fan of processed food.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Sunday morning I plan to eat two Pop Tarts.  Two of them.  Frosted.

dennrunner

Ha!  I thought about adding, "except Pop Tarts" to my previous post.

(I only eat one Pop Tart , unfrosted. And that's the only time my diet is less-process [quantity-wise] than Trent's. Sadly.)

an amazing likeness

After years of reading food and "food" posts by Trent, I am beginning to think he is not a huge fan of processed food.

He does enjoy a blueberry bagel every now and then. Ask for him for suggestions on the best sources....

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Well, I "have to" "run" a "marathon" on Sunday.  So Pop Tarts.  Two of em.

MilkTruck, I'm sorry, but I could not hear what you said.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Anyhow, I made some fresh mozzarella the other day.  For real.  Using that same local unhomogenized whole milk.  The pizza I put it on was fabulous, but that is a side point.  The main point is this: I have 3/4 gallon of whey left over.

Maybe I should dip my Pop Tarts in it.

"run" "2" "eat"

rules are rules. that's why.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

localoutoftowner

Why would that matter?

Just wondering.

Imminent Catastrophe

OK, so let's just say it has to be non-perishable, because you have to travel for a few days. It's that, or Cinnabon. What do you pack?

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Pop Tarts.

Pop Tarts give me a sugar rush/crash way too fast to eat them before a race.  Fig Newtons!

"run" "2" "eat"

how much protein is in a poppie tart, eh?

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Anyhow, I made some fresh mozzarella the other day.  For real.  Using that same local unhomogenized whole milk.  The pizza I put it on was fabulous, but that is a side point.  The main point is this: I have 3/4 gallon of whey left over.

Maybe I should dip my Pop Tarts in it.

butter.  pop tarts require butterSmile

steph  

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

The main point is this: I have 34 gallons of whey left over.

Put on a race and fill a bunch of coolers with it for aid stations.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Put on a race and fill a bunch of coolers with it for aid stations.

I heard it's for recovery. Maybe put the butter at the aid stations and put the whey with the finish line stuff.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?